14

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Deliver Candy To Men IDCTMW » Chapter 46: Male in a wheelchair 14
I Deliver Candy To Men Chapter 46: Male in a wheelchair 14
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Situ Jun waited for the burning pain on his face to disappear, and to be on the safe side, he sat in the garden for a while before pushing his wheelchair away.

As soon as he left the garden, he saw the servants walking around the house. He casually summoned a servant and pushed him back to the yard.

Along the way, the little servant was trembling. Situ Jun's original image was too deep-rooted, and all the servants in the mansion had not changed. After finally sending Situ Jun back to the yard, the servant was so nervous that he was sweating all over, and his underwear became damp.

Situ Jun entered the yard and was immediately surrounded by servants in his yard.

"Is this little marquis being stung? His face is so red?"

Situ Jun was stunned for a moment, but he didn't expect that he came back after deliberately slowing down, and the red seal was still there. He pursed his lips and said, "Perhaps so."

Without saying much, he entered the house.

Qing Lan saw it from the side, and rolled her eyes. The red marks on Xiao Houye's face are so symmetrical, how could it be a sting?

Liu Ying came back alone, and was not waiting in front of Xiaohou Ye, could it be... related to this?

Little Marquis doted on Liu Ying so much, even if Liu Ying did something wrong on Little Marquis' face, Little Marquis would hide it for her. Qinglan thought so, a trace of jealousy flashed in her eyes.

Three days later, Situ Jun called Song Yingying into the house to teach her to read.

He specially asked people to buy enlightenment books, and he also prepared everything such as pen, ink, paper, inkstone, and even a ruler.

"Originally, I had to kneel down and kowtow to the teacher." Situ Jun sat in a wheelchair with a serious expression, "But you are my maid, this is not appropriate, you just toast me with a cup of tea, and then call me Mr. Bar."

Song Yingying looked at him directly.

I thought that after the incident that day, he gave up his mind. For the past two days, she only asked her to push him to the garden, without a word.

Unexpectedly, I really want to teach her to read.

Seeing that she didn't speak, just stared at him, Situ Jun lowered his voice: "What? You don't want to?"

A look of "You don't agree with such a good thing, are you stupid" and "Why are you so unmotivated".

Song Yingying pouted in her heart. Since he didn't mention that day, neither did she. As if it never happened!

She smiled, poured a cup of tea, and said crisply: "Please drink tea, sir!"

After a symbolic apprenticeship ceremony, Situ Jun began to teach her to read.

Song Yingying listened intently.

She didn't recognize the characters here, and she didn't recognize the plaque on the pavilion wherever she went. He was going to teach her, and she was happy. It doesn't feel good to be illiterate.

She studied hard.

For three days in a row, the ring ruler lay peacefully on the case and was never picked up.

On the fourth day, Situ Jun picked up the ruler: "Stretch out your hand!"

Song Yingying did not stretch out, but put her hands behind her back, and said, "I wrote it right! Look carefully, the strokes of these two characters overlap a little, it's not that I missed it!"