23

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Deliver Candy To Men IDCTMW » Chapter 108:
I Deliver Candy To Men Chapter 108:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Song Yingying ran very fast. Never run so fast. She heard the wind whistling past her ears. Hearing the violent beating sound in the chest cavity, thump, thump, the eardrums hurt.

The eye sockets were wet for some time, making the vision blurred. She pursed her lips, wiped her tears, and ran forward.

Run a long way in one breath. When he stopped, he looked at the unfamiliar scene around him, not knowing where he had gone.

Turning his head and looking back, he saw that the road behind him was empty, and there was no such annoying figure.

"Bastard!" She scolded, wiped her tears, and found a stone to sit down to rest.

He looks so handsome, do you finally dare to appear in front of her? Hmph, did he think she would rarely be friends with him?

After thinking about it, he was very annoyed, he took out his mobile phone and called Yang Zijin.

"Hello." The phone was quickly connected.

Song Yingying pursed her lips and said to the phone in a low voice, "Brother, Wen Yijia is back."

There was silence on the other end of the phone for a moment, and then a high-pitched voice: "What do you mean?"

"He has become thinner, handsome, and has come back to school," Song Yingying complained, "I don't want to see him. He is so annoying. Is there any way you can teach him a lesson?"

Are you handsome? It is unforgivable to do such a cruel thing to a friend!

Song Yingying couldn't do anything about him herself, but she knew that Yang Zijin must have a way. As long as he took out one and a half of the tricks he was going to use to clean up Bailing, he would be able to teach Wen Yijia a lesson to regret.

Of course, it needs to be changed a little, after all, her relationship with Wen Yijia is different from Yang Zijin and Bailing.

"You wait." After Yang Zijin finished speaking, he hung up the phone.

After two minutes, he called again: "I asked Wu Yue to find you. I told him what to do. You can cooperate with him."

Song Yingying was stunned for a while, her fingers clenched the phone: "You, do you want Wu Yue to beat him?"

There was a sneer on the phone: "Wake up! Are you dizzy?"

Song Yingying stopped talking. She vaguely guessed what Yang Zijin meant and didn't know what to say.

Regarding her and Wen Yijia, they may have been friends in the past, the real ones, at least she thought so. But later, since the freshman contacted Wen Yijia, the two began to call and send text messages. He often sent her something to eat and painted for her... She gradually noticed the difference.

It's just that he didn't make it clear, so she had to pretend she didn't know, lest she think wildly and make her friends fail.

Later, when he went too far, Song Yingying didn't hate him too much, she just vaguely guessed his thoughts and understood that he was sick and uncomfortable.

"Does he like me?" Song Yingying asked Yang Zijin in a low voice with her head lowered, her fingers picking at the shoelaces.

Yang Zijin said firmly: "I don't like it!"

Song Yingying choked.

"Who would do this to someone they like? Ah? Is it stupid? Is it stupid? Is there something wrong?" Yang Zijin scolded, "Can you do such a thing if you like it? In the name of liking, hurting Others, definitely don't like it!"