11-15

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Deliver Candy To Men IDCTMW » Chapter 186: Back to campus 11
I Deliver Candy To Men Chapter 186: Back to campus 11
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Gao Nagasaki's eyes were a little confused.

Yingying thought, now that she has spoken, she will say a little more, so she added: "It is a way to lay the foundation for your life, and it will ultimately determine the width and length of your life. How far you can go, A big part of how wide the road is depends on that. It’s like a tall building, how high it can go depends on its foundation.”

Gao Nagasaki didn't know if he heard it or not, and looked at her seriously.

Yingying continued: "It is indeed very boring, but if we don't do this, we will miss the more interesting things."

She spoke so earnestly, her eyes clear and persuasive, and Gao Nagasaki couldn't help shaking his heart.

He was very convinced of her and asked her, "How do you know so much? Why don't we know?"

Yingying laughed, turned her head away, raised the corner of her mouth, and said softly and proudly, "My father told me."

her dad. her own father. Not anyone's dad.

She felt longing and sadness in her heart. Because of an accident, their family died. Mom and Dad are still so young, and their ideals have not yet been fully realized.

Fortunately, she got a precious opportunity to earn points by doing tasks and resurrect the family.

Her sadness was fleeting, don't look back, and waved to Gao Nagasaki with a smile: "I'm going back, goodbye."

"Wait!" Gao Nagasaki yelled.

She stood still: "What else?"

Taka Nagasaki scratched the back of his head. He actually didn't know what to say to her, he just didn't want her to go.

He hadn't seen her for a long, long time, and when he finally saw her, he was willing to let her out of his sight.

"Well, that," he said, "I have mines at home. Well, it doesn't matter if I don't study."

Yingying smiled: "Do you really think so?"

"Originally, but when you say that, I don't think so anymore." Gao Nagasaki touched the tip of his nose.

Yingying lowered her head, shook the plastic bag in her hand, and said, "Okay, your family has a mine, and you can inherit the family business. But do you think managing a company doesn't require knowledge?" She looked up at him, "When the time comes, you need Learning the experience and knowledge of managing a company is also called learning. What we are learning now is to lay the foundation and develop your language and logic skills.”

Having said that, she scratched her forehead: "I don't know much, so just talk about it. Anyway, think about it for yourself. Whether you learn or not, it's none of your business."

After speaking, she shrugged and turned away.

Carrying a plastic bag with many gadgets in his hand, he walked lightly across the road and entered the gate of the community.

Gao Nagasaki stood under the steps of the restaurant, with both hands in his pockets, watching her go away without moving.

Then he shrank his neck, raised his head, hummed a song with a smile on his face, and walked home.

His house is a very beautiful big villa. He stood in the courtyard and looked up at the three-story villa. Thinking of Song Yingying's words just now, this villa is only three stories high. Is the foundation not solid enough?