16-17 end

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Deliver Candy To Men IDCTMW » Chapter 236:
I Deliver Candy To Men Chapter 236:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
It's a very happy thing to have a boy you like spend your birthday with you. But Zhou Wenjie deliberately put it up like this, which made Yingying happy, but also a little scared, inexplicably feeling that the little sheep would be eaten by the big bad wolf.

"He's a human! Not a big bad wolf!" She secretly gave herself psychological construction.

"You came to my house when I was celebrating my birthday. Now that you are celebrating my birthday, I'm going to your house too?" Zhou Wenjie asked.

Yingying's heart trembled when she heard it: "No!"

She still remembered the last time he was blocked in the room by him, and he approached step by step, trapping her on the bed.

The fear of being dominated by the violent heartbeat was still there, she simply refused: "Let's go out to play!"

"Classmate, it's July now, and the outside is like a steamer, where are you going to play?" Zhou Wenjie said.

Yingying thought to herself, she can't go to her house anyway!

"Shall we find some indoor entertainment?" she said.

Zhou Wenjie was silent for a moment, then nodded: "Okay."

The night before his birthday, Zhou Wenjie had a video call with Yingying: "What shall I wear tomorrow?"

Holding a dark suit in his hand, he compared his body and asked her, "Will it be too formal?"

Yingying looked at him in a serious manner, although she thought he would look good in a suit and felt a little ascetic, but she still held her forehead: "Brother, you said it yourself, it's July now, do you still remember it is now? July? Wearing a suit, aren't you afraid of dying from the heat?"

"Then what about wearing this?" Zhou Wenjie hung up the suit, took another short sleeve and shorts, and compared it to his body.

Yingying was lying on the bed, holding her mobile phone, watching him pick up the clothes one by one and gesturing them on her body, she couldn't help but say, "You can't tell just by gesturing, try wearing them."

Zhou Wenjie began to change clothes.

He stepped aside to prevent the camera from capturing himself, but when he moved, the waist fossa was still captured a little. Yingying achieved her goal and secretly swallowed.

Finally, after changing seven or eight pieces of clothes, Yingying looked at his waist completely, and was finally satisfied: "Okay, just this one!"

It was getting late, Yingying was a little sleepy, so she said good night to him, and then hung up the video.

Early the next morning, Zhou Wenjie wore the short-sleeved shorts that were negotiated yesterday and drove to pick her up. He came of age last November, got his driver's license, and can now drive by himself.

Today is a working day, Yingying's parents have gone to work, so Zhou Wenjie wants to pick her up at her house.

"No!" Yingying said, "wait for me at the gate of the community, I'll be there soon!"

Die also disagreed with him going to her house.

"Little Shou Xing, you are very domineering." When she got in the car and sat in the co-pilot, Zhou Wenjie glanced at her lightly, "I asked you to come to my house and show you my bedroom, but you didn't even let me in. "

Yingying thought to herself, if you didn't block me in the room last time, how could I?

That kind of violent heartbeat, like dying on the spot! She's still young and can't stand it!