18

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Deliver Candy To Men IDCTMW » Chapter 50: 50 male support in wheelchair 18
I Deliver Candy To Men Chapter 50: 50 male support in wheelchair 18
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
After breakfast, Song Yingying pushed Situ Jun to stroll in the garden.

Situ Jun would sometimes point to some flowers and tell her the variety, name, how to write it, what it means, and so on.

Song Yingying wrote it down carefully, and then said, "Thank you sir."

At this time, Situ Jun felt a little stuffed in his heart.

Where does he really want to be her husband? Not to mention now, he just saw that she was too quiet and wanted to find something to say to her. He said that before, he wanted to teach her to read, and he also wanted to get close to her.

She just didn't understand his heart. It was not open before, but now it is not open. Keep him out of your heart, don't let him get close to half a point.

Situ Jun was extremely distressed.

However, no matter how depressed he was, she wouldn't coax him, tease him, or chatter about him like she used to. She just pretended not to have seen it, and if he didn't say it, she would never take the initiative to speak.

"Even if you don't be my side, you are still my maid." Situ Jun stopped the wheelchair and looked back at her, "Serve me like before."

"I listened to the instructions very much. The little marquis asked me to push you out, and I pushed you out, told me to write down the flower name, and I wrote down the flower name. Is there any omission?" Song Yingying said with a surprised expression.

Situ Jun: "..."

"You weren't like this before," he said ruefully.

Before, as long as she was by his side, he felt at ease. As soon as she spoke, he felt that the surrounding scenery was brightened.

But now, he is not only uneasy, but also very depressed. Looking at the surrounding scenery, it is also unusual and uncharacteristic.

Obviously the scenery has not changed. It's just that she has changed, and he feels that everything has changed.

After such a good life, who can live such a life? He looked up at her: "I apologize to you, okay?"

Seeing that he was endless, Song Yingying kept on talking about that matter, and said with her hands on her hips, "Apology? You do something like that, and the apology is over?"

Situ Jun couldn't help but be stunned: "Repaying kindness and revenge? When did I avenge my kindness and revenge?"

"I drag you out of the dark room, tell you to walk happily in the sun, and rack your brains to make you happy, is it bad for you?" Song Yingying said the more and more angry, "Why are you treating me? Call me a concubine! Do! Concubine!"

Situ Jun looked bewildered and puzzled.

He didn't understand her anger a little. Is it so uncomfortable to be his little prince's concubine?

As long as he said it, the manor did not know how many maids wanted to be his passer. To be his concubine? They couldn't even think about it.

He called her a concubine, and promised her that she would never accept anyone again. What was her dissatisfaction with, and why was she angry? Even say the words "kindness will repay revenge"?

"You're a maid, even if I like you, the rules can't be broken." His fingers rubbed the armrest hard, but his voice was very soft.

He wants to marry her. She is so good, she fills his heart, he wants to marry her. If he is not a little prince, but an ordinary wealthy family, he must rebel against the world and must marry her as his wife.