18

"EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Deliver Candy To Men IDCTMW » Chapter 103: The handsome fat man with 18
I Deliver Candy To Men Chapter 103: The handsome fat man with 18
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Just after the military training ended, Yang Zijin called and said, "Wait for me at the south gate of your school."

"Okay." Song Yingying didn't ask him anything, just took the phone and wallet and went.

When she arrived, Yang Zijin had not arrived yet. After waiting for a while, he came over with two paper bags. Without speaking, he handed two paper bags to her, his face stinking badly.

Song Yingying could understand why he had such an expression. She took the paper bag and asked him, "Is there any news from Lingling?"

Yang Zijin smiled coldly, his face even more gloomy.

"I didn't get in touch with Wen Yijia either, but his mother answered the phone and said that Wen Yijia was going to take a break from school." Song Yingying lowered her head and said, "I'm also very angry."

Probably because of the same disease, Yang Zijin finally said, "Two bastards!"

There is no such thing as a friend!

There is no such thing as a boyfriend!

What an asshole!

"She—" Yang Zijin wanted to say, but his mother told him that Bai Ling took 2 million and left, but he didn't want to say the words.

He can't blame her for betraying him for money, but he can't forgive her for leaving without a word. Is he so untrustworthy? Don't tell him anything and leave silently? Take him for what?

Bailing is a big bastard!

Wen Yijia playing with Song Yingying like this is also a big bastard!

"I'll treat you to dinner." He hooked Song Yingying's chin and walked out.

Song Yingying followed with two paper bags.

Yang Zijin didn't mean to mention it for her. Song Yingying didn't ask him to help.

During the meal, Yang Zijin spoke more, and Song Yingying also knew what was in the two paper bags—a gift that Yang Zijin bought for the three of them abroad. In the end, two of the three didn't come. He was so angry that he gave them all to Song Yingying.

"There are food, skin care products, and other things. You can use what you can, and give it to friends if you can't." Yang Zijin said.

"Thank you first brother." Song Yingying didn't reject him.

Yang Zijin was in a bad mood and drank a lot of alcohol. After drinking, he was more silent and looked more sad. Song Yingying suspected seeing him cry, but he quickly went to the bathroom, making her unsure again.

After dinner, the two went back to school.

Although Yang Zijin didn't help her carry things, he sent her to the school gate: "Call me if you have anything."

College is not as simple as high school. Although Song Yingying has a lot of strength, this society does not only rely on strength to speak.

"Okay." Song Yingying nodded, "Take care of yourself."

Yang Zijin nodded and turned to leave.

As soon as she turned around, Song Yingying saw her roommate, standing under a big tree not far away, desperately waving at her.

She walked over to see her roommate's excited face, pointed in the direction of Yang Zijin's departure and said, "Song Yingying, is that your boyfriend?"