7

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Deliver Candy To Men IDCTMW » Chapter 70: Pure love devil male match 7
I Deliver Candy To Men Chapter 70: Pure love devil male match 7
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Mohai disliked Song Yingying's stature as being too big to be a scarf.

But when Song Yingying was roasting meat, he disliked her being too small, and could only roast a little at a time.

So, when I wanted her to be a scarf, I forcibly compressed her. When you want to ask her to barbecue, let her get back in shape.

Song Yingying, who was changed from time to time, roared furiously in her heart, how powerful is the magic, can you not treat the mink as a human being!

The number of times is too many, and the Buddha will become a Buddha. The magic power is really amazing, and a mink is a mink, how can you expect human rights!

She slowly accepted the two professions of scarf and cook.

In addition, practice every day. Since it has started, it is not always good to give up halfway.

Having been taught by the sea of ​​magic, Song Yingying mastered the method of cultivation, and once she practiced it, she would go a thousand miles in a day. But Mohai still felt slow, and took out the inner alchemy, told her to swallow it, and urged her to grow.

It didn't take long for Song Yingying to grow up a lot.

very many.

The chicken demons are now looking up at her and calling her "His Royal Highness Diaoyao" with a more respectful tone.

For the first time, Song Yingying noticed the benefits of powerful magic. She saw the chicken demon before and was so frightened. Now that I see it again, I just feel that a tail can sweep it away.

really! Strength brings security!

She quietly tried her strength. The boulder that was seven or eight meters high was hit by her fist, and it shattered to the ground in an instant!

"Wow!" she exclaimed secretly.

No wonder monsters like to fight! With so much strength, wouldn't it be a waste not to fight?

No, no waste, the goblins are now fully committed to the construction of the playground.

They are wholeheartedly in awe of the magic sea, and they build a playground.

The ground was leveled by them, the lava was filled up by them, and now the construction of various amusement facilities began.

Song Yingying, as a technical guide, often goes to supervise the work.

She is no longer afraid of them. Everyone is the same height, who is afraid of whom? She doesn't have to lose in a fight!

Half a year later, the huge playground was built.

It is many times larger than what Song Yingying saw in her previous life. For example, the roller coaster, that is really soaring into the sky!

Song Yingying urged Lord Demon King to cut the ribbon as the opening ceremony.

Mo Hai didn't say anything, but he could tell from his gestures that he was a little curious.

After the ribbon was cut, the demons standing in two columns at the entrance of the playground applauded desperately as a celebration.

Of course, it was also arranged by Song Yingying.

Mohai looked around at the enthusiastic demon beasts, then raised his chest, stepped forward, and walked in.