30 end

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Deliver Candy To Men IDCTMW » Chapter 115: The handsome fat man with 30
I Deliver Candy To Men Chapter 115: The handsome fat man with 30
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Wu Yue and Yang Zijin are the most familiar and he is Yang Zijin's best buddy in N University. He also knew what was going on between the four of them. He was pressed and beaten by Wen Yijia that day, and he was not very motivated.

Yang Zijin was the one who fought the most among the people he knew.

He is very picky. Yang Zijin and Wen Yijia are the male protagonists and male supporting roles of this mission world. Except for the different lives of their wives, other configurations are basically the same. The two fight together, and they are indeed comparable.

Wen Yijia wanted Yang Zijin at first. Everyone is a friend, not to mention Yingying specially warned him. But Yang Zijin was too fierce, and if he let it go, he would be miserable. Man, if you are angry, just fight. Knowing that he couldn't escape, he simply fought him happily.

"Stop! Stop hitting!" Song Yingying saw Wen Yijia's mouth was punched again, and her skin was broken all of a sudden. She was so distressed that she had never kissed her before. Such a beautiful lip was actually broken. hateful!

She shouted a few times, and both of them didn't stop, so they got a little angry. Seeing Wu Yue gloating beside him again, he sneered: "Yang Zijin didn't tell you, did I know my identity?"

Wu Yue looked at her dumbfounded: "What identity?" Isn't she one of the girls in their little gang?

Song Yingying retracted her gaze, swallowed a powerful pill secretly, and stepped forward.

Grab one in one hand, separate them, and hold them up high: "You can't hear the first sister's words, can you?"

Yang Zijin and Wen Yijia were fighting so hard that they were inseparable. Suddenly, someone grabbed their clothes and held them up in the air. The feeling that their feet were off the ground made them very uncomfortable. They were shocked and angry, angry and funny. Face: "Put it down! Put me down!"

"Yingying, let me down."

"Why are you fighting?" Yingying didn't let go, and even dumped Yang Zijin, secretly taking revenge for Wen Yijia.

Yang Zijin didn't find out, thinking that she taught him first because he acted first. He was ashamed and annoyed: "You let me down! Come down and talk!"

"Humph!" Song Yingying put him down, "If you don't do it for a few years, you all forget how good I am!"

Yang Zijin was rarely ashamed, and his face was red with embarrassment for a while. He really forgot how powerful she was. While adjusting his clothes, he said angrily, "I didn't forget, okay?"

On the side, Wu Yue's eyes widened in surprise, watching this scene in disbelief.

"Brother Yang, what's going on?" he asked Yang Zijin.

Yang Zijin glanced at him and said, "This is the first sister of our school."

"I'm X!" Wu Yue exclaimed, "So fierce?"

He thought to himself, fortunately he didn't chase her, otherwise, like Wen Yijia, he would be held in the air by his girlfriend, and he would never be able to raise his head for the rest of his life.

Wen Yijia also felt embarrassed. But he couldn't get angry, so he could only say angrily: "He hit me first."

Song Yingying also thought about it, Yang Zijin fought so fiercely, wouldn't Wen Yijia be beaten to the ground if he didn't fight back? Just put him down.