30

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Deliver Candy To Men IDCTMW » Chapter 62: Male in a wheelchair 30
I Deliver Candy To Men Chapter 62: Male in a wheelchair 30
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Sitting on the carriage back to the house, Ning Xin and fearfully held Song Yingying's hand and said gratefully, "Yingying, thank you for saving my life!"

"Sister treats me so well, of course I want to protect her!" Song Yingying said.

Ning Xinhe was even more moved, hugged her and said, "Good sister! You are my sister!"

Closer than my sister! Her current younger sister wants her to die! It's this little fool who doesn't know how to run when she encounters danger, and protects her naively!

"When you go back, this king will recognize you as a righteous sister!" At this moment, King Xiao, who was sitting in the corner of the carriage, said.

The daughter-in-law was frightened, and he naturally wanted to stay by his side. However, Ning Xinhe was afraid that he would scare Song Yingying and told him to sit in the corner.

Originally, Wang Xiao's impression of Song Yingying was not bad. He is a lively and lovely child who can help his wife. Now that he has saved his daughter-in-law's life, now he is willing to recognize Song Yingying as his sister-in-law. Whoever dares to stop him must turn his face!

When the news of the recognition of the righteous sister reached Mrs. Hou's ears, shock appeared on her face: "This girl, is it so lucky?"

First, it caught the eyes of Princess Xiao, and it was too rare to call Princess Xiao, so she took it to the palace of Xiao Wang. How long has it been since? It actually saved Princess Xiao's life!

Who doesn't know that Princess Xiao is the eyeball of King Xiao? This girl rescued Princess Xiao, but now she is going to soar into the sky!

She had some indescribable feelings in her heart, and was about to say something to her mother when she saw her son coming with a wheelchair: "Greetings to mother."

"Jun'er, are your legs feeling better these days?" Mrs. Hou showed a smile on her face.

Situ Jun smiled and nodded: "It's much better. I tried it this morning, and I was able to stand for a while. But I didn't have the strength in my legs. As expected by the genius doctor, it will take several months to support."

"Okay, okay, just stand up." Madam Hou was so excited that she couldn't help but smile. She looked at her handsome son, thinking about the way he stood up in her heart, and only felt relieved.

She was choosing a wife for him, and she already had a few people she liked, but now seeing her son's gentle and filial appearance, she felt that no one was worthy of her son.

Just thinking about it, I heard Situ Jun say, "Mother, I heard that Yingying is considered by King Xiao as his sister-in-law. Is she worthy of me now?"

Madam Hou frowned. The first reaction was actually, is it more than worthy of him? I'm afraid he's not worthy of her now!

Who is Xiao Wang? The power is so great that even the emperor is afraid of him for three points. His sister-in-law is no worse than the princess! An unloved princess is no match for Song Yingying!

All of a sudden, something crossed in my mind - does the matter of Song Yingying being considered a righteous sister have anything to do with Jun'er?

Otherwise, it would be too coincidental, Ning Xinhe fell in love with Song Yingying, and Jun'er generously asked her to take her away.

But Mrs. Hou also felt that it was unreasonable for someone like Xiao Wang to take his daughter-in-law as his eyeball to take risks for unimportant things, and this must be true. What's more, there is nothing in their Yonganhou mansion that can be seen by Xiao Wang.