17

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » I Deliver Candy To Men IDCTMW » Chapter 132:

I Deliver Candy To Men Chapter 132:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Yingying is very sad.

She really liked him, but he was playing with her, playing with her feelings.

She was sad and embarrassed, the tears couldn't stop pouring out, and soon the pillow was soaked in a large area.

"Yingbaoer don't cry!" The system persuaded distressedly, "I don't blame you for being careless, it's all that bastard, he is too bastard!"

Yingying sobbed and did not speak.

"Dirty! Insidious! Despicable! Does he think he is very powerful for hurting a good girl like this?" To me Yingbaoer! Yingbaoer will not do this task! Anyway, he is not my own!"

"Damn it! My own son wouldn't dare to treat Yingbaoer like this!" The system scolded angrily, "Yingbaoer won't cry, Dad will take you away! Take you to find Dad's own son! Dad's own son will not Treat you like this! Ying Baoer walks with her father without being wronged by this!"

Song Yingying shook her head, sat up on her knees, wiped her tears, and said hoarsely, "I'm not leaving."

"Are you reluctant to bear him?" the system said, "Don't bear him anymore! Such a bastard, let him die!"

Song Yingying sucked her nose and said, "It's normal to encounter difficulties. When I do other tasks, it must not be smooth sailing. There are always difficulties. If I retreat when I encounter difficulties, then I can't do any tasks. "

She has no previous memory, and she doesn't know how to do other tasks, but this task is what she is currently doing, and she must do it well.

The system said distressedly, "Ying Bao'er, Dad, I'm sorry, I chose such a task for you."

"You're very good to me." Song Yingying persuaded him in turn, "Thank you for standing by my side, I'm very happy."

When you are sad, having someone to accompany you will comfort you a lot.

She slowly calmed down.

But after a while, the tears fell again: "Bastard!"

While wiping away tears, he choked and said, "blame me for being stupid."

She was very angry with herself. At first, Mingming thought it was strange that he suddenly pursued her, but he didn't think much about it and plunged into it.

"Quick success!" She thumped her hand fiercely, "I don't want it!"

If you didn't have the idea of ​​trying it out and wanted to take shortcuts to complete the task, you wouldn't have come to this step!

She said to the system: "You will remind me later that I once suffered a severe somersault because of quick success!"

However, the system did not answer her: "Bao'er, did you know the word 'quick success and instant profit' for the first time today?" Seeing that Song Yingying was stunned, she said again: "You know the truth, but you will still fall into trouble. I won't remind you. Yours, I want you to experience and grow for yourself."

Yingying was silent.

Every time she finishes the task, it will clear her memory, it just doesn't want her to have any experience, it wants her to start over every time.