7

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Deliver Candy To Men IDCTMW » Chapter 145: Male match 7 on the edge of blackening
I Deliver Candy To Men Chapter 145: Male match 7 on the edge of blackening
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Father Song did not live up to Meng Zian's expectations. He sank his face, looked at Song Yingying with a sullen face, and yelled, "Nonsense again!"

Song Yingying curled her lips: "What's the nonsense? Meng Shaoxia is a guest in our house now, and he always has to talk to him, so that he doesn't feel like he is excluded, right? He's going to live in our house for a while, so he's so polite. , Unfamiliar, how do you tell people to live?"

Then he looked at Mencius and asked, "Really, Meng Shaoxia?"

Seeing Father Song's tongue-tied expression, Meng Zi'an couldn't help laughing, nodded and said, "Yes, Miss Song is right."

"Dad, look, Meng Shaoxia thinks I'm warm and hospitable!" Song Yingying glanced at Father Song, then turned to look at Meng Shaoxia, "Does Meng Shaoxia think I look good with flowers on?"

Meng Zi'an's eyes moved slightly upwards, and landed on the flowers that she was holding on her ear. The lavender tidbits made her face white, fresh and pretty, and she was really a very moving girl. He lowered his eyes slightly and said, "Miss Song, there are bugs on your flower."

"What?!" Song Yingying immediately put down her chopsticks, took off the flower on her head, and checked it.

She checked carefully inside and out, and finally found a very small flying insect, pouted, "Meng Shaoxia, your eyes are too sharp, you can see it."

He was always a disappointment, and she was not in the mood to wear it. She threw the flowers on the table and picked up chopsticks to eat.

Seeing that she was finally quiet, Meng Zi'an breathed a sigh of relief.

After eating, Song Yingying took the bowls and chopsticks to wash, and before leaving, she glared at Mencius: "Wait for you, this is your job!"

Mencius smiled: "Yes, I will remember it."

Father Song on the side shook his head.

He figured it out, his daughter was unforgiving, but she was reliable in her actions. It is said that when Mencius came to the house, she warmly invited him when she saw that he was covered in blood. Later, Meng Zi'an fell into a coma in the river, and she was the one who brought it back. Later, when Mencius wanted to look for the sword, she also looked for it.

It's just unforgiving. Thinking of this, Father Song was a little worried. Good eyes, bad mouth, but to suffer.

Then he said to Mencius, "Does Meng Shaoxi know how he got back in the morning?"

Mencius was stunned. He only listened to Song Yingying saying that she had rescued her from the river. Now that I think about it, the river is some distance away from here, how did she save him as a little girl?

"Appreciate further details."

Father Song said, "It was the little girl who brought you back."

Mencius was shocked: "Is that so?!"

It's not that he doesn't believe it, but that Song Yingying is just an ordinary girl with no internal skills at all. How can she hug a big man like him?

"Yes." Father Song nodded, "She was probably in a hurry, she suddenly burst out with great strength and hugged you back. After putting you down, she was surprised by her strength and wanted to hug me, but I One arm restrained her."

Because she was worried about him, she burst out with amazing strength.

Mencius felt a little moved. She was so worried about him, but said nothing.