2

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Deliver Candy To Men IDCTMW » Chapter 34: 34 Male supporting role in wheelchair 2
I Deliver Candy To Men Chapter 34: 34 Male supporting role in wheelchair 2
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
"Please listen to my explanation, Madam." Song Yingying had a rough plan in her mind, and now she looked at Madam Hou and said.

Just like what Mrs. Hou did just now, she didn't wait for the other party to answer, and said to herself: "It's not that I don't want to serve the wall that Young Master Hou hit, but there are other reasons."

Mrs. Hou did not speak. Mei Yan's face was cold, as if looking at something disgusting, looking at her coldly.

She didn't open her mouth, but the servant didn't stop, dragging Song Yingying to press on the execution bench.

"This is really a misunderstanding." Song Yingying knew that her struggles were in vain, and while her mouth was not blocked, she quickly said, "I was sold in by my parents, and since then I have been a member of the Hou Mansion. Since I am from the Hou's mansion, I can no longer think of my parents in my heart. I just want to repay my parents, and I will serve Xiao Hou with all my heart from now on."

There are many flaws in this statement.

In other words, the logic is too hard to win people's trust at all.

But Song Yingying thought that Mrs. Hou would definitely spare her. It's very simple, Mrs. Hou cares about her son, and she definitely doesn't want her son to have such a bad name on his head - the maid would rather kill herself than serve him.

Say it, how ugly is it?

Combined with Mrs. Hou's efforts to save her and give her medicine after she hit the wall, but now she is going to be beaten to death, I know Mrs. Hou's wrists are very hard—

She could not tolerate others to disobey her majesty and neglect her son. Even if she died, Song Yingying couldn't kill herself because she was afraid of serving the little marquis.

"I am willing to serve Young Master Hou." Seeing that Madam Hou didn't speak, her beautiful face was not even moved at all, Song Yingying then said in a sincere tone, "I will serve others, Madam must not know how good I am. Serving people."

The last sentence moved Mrs. Hou.

She remembered her son who had become reticent since her legs were disabled, did not like to eat, did not like to go out, and did not leave the house for ten days and a half months. The soft heart wrapped in the cold exterior was touched. .

"Ma'am, I'll pack myself up today, and I'll go to serve Young Master Hou tomorrow!" Song Yingying hurriedly said again without waiting for Madam Hou to speak.

She was afraid that Mrs. Hou would beat her up if she said something like "a death penalty is absolved, but a living crime is inevitable".

She didn't want to be beaten.

"Madam, I will definitely take good care of the little Marquis!" She raised three fingers and swore.

Madam Hou finally had a second expression at this time—the eyebrows were slightly raised.

"I'll give you three days. If you can ask Young Master Hou to take the initiative to take a walk in the garden, I won't hold you accountable," said Mrs. Hou.

Song Yingying nodded immediately: "Yes, I remember!"

"Call yourself a slave!" The maid next to Mrs. Hou warned.

Song Yingying lowered her head: "Yes, slaves remember it."

It's like acting, she said to herself. She is not a slave, she is the careful child of parents. She does all this to earn points.