19

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Deliver Candy To Men IDCTMW » Chapter 51: Male in a wheelchair 19
I Deliver Candy To Men Chapter 51: Male in a wheelchair 19
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Yingying's heart softened and she stopped.

What about catching up with him? It's just a silly joke, it can't make him tear his fingers.

As soon as she stopped, Situ Jun immediately caught up with her. The wheelchair stopped forcibly, half a step away from her.

He raised his head, staring at her with dark eyes.

His eyes showed a bit of treacherousness, which made people look at it, and felt fear for no reason. However, he didn't move for a while, just looked at her fixedly.

After a long time, he stretched out his hand and grabbed Song Yingying's wrist: "I caught up with you."

He took so much effort just to catch up with her, to say such an ambiguous, pun intended word? Song Yingying couldn't help but sigh.

God! Wouldn't he chase girls if he didn't lose his wits?

Five-year-olds only play this kind of trick, okay?

She shook off his hot, sweaty hand and said, "Little Marquis, it's useless for you to catch up with me, I—"

"If I greet you with the ceremony of being a wife, will you marry me?" Situ Jun interrupted her abruptly.

Song Yingying was startled.

Situ Jun pursed his lips and looked at her seriously.

"Humph!" Song Yingying suddenly shook him off, "First of all! You have to please me first! I like you, that's the first step. Then, if you marry me as a proper wife, I will promise you!"

He didn't chase after her! Just ask her if she wants to marry him? It also looks like he has made a great sacrifice!

Pooh! treacherous!

Situ Jun was thrown away by her, not angry, just raised his head and looked at her fixedly.

Desire gradually filled his eyes.

It's good, she shows this fresh and moving appearance again.

Situ Jun sometimes thinks that he is not disabled in his legs, but in his eyes, right? Otherwise, why would he see nothing without her?

At this moment, when he looked at her angry look, he only felt that the whole world was brighter.

"I'll please you." His voice was soft, but firm, or certain.

Song Yingying "hum" him: "The ghost wants to like you! Treacherous ghost!"

Situ Jun laughed: "Okay, I'm a treacherous ghost, you are a clever ghost, you like me, this is called 'the normal feeling of ghosts'."

"Bah! Cheeky!" Song Yingying pushed him.

Suddenly, he reached out to catch her again.

Song Yingying took a step back cleverly. She didn't catch him, and made a face at him: "Do you think I'll be easily fooled?"

Situ Jun didn't even touch the corners of his clothes, and he was worried, twitching his fingertips and not speaking.

Song Yingying saw him twirling her fingertips and thought his hand was sore, so she went to find a cool and swelling ointment: "Put out your hand."

Situ Jun stretched out a pair of red and swollen hands.

He has been spoiled since he was a child, and he has never touched any rough work. The pen holder is probably the heaviest thing he has ever squeezed. These hands are really delicate. After pushing the wheelchair for so long, it is not far from breaking the skin.