28

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Deliver Candy To Men IDCTMW » Chapter 60:
I Deliver Candy To Men Chapter 60:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Not long after returning to Xiao Wangfu, Song Yingying felt a little regretful.

Xiao Wangfu was not as good as she imagined. It's not that Wang Xiao and Ning Xinhe neglect her, but they are very busy.

Needless to say, King Xiao, Song Yingying had never seen him a few times, and it was King Xiao who came to find Ning Xinhe so that she could see him. Let's just say that Ning Xinhe used to take time out to accompany her, but now because she wants to live for a long time, she is not so polite and tells her to play by herself.

What is Song Yingying doing?

Besides, what can be compared to falling in love?

She regretted it and couldn't say it again. After thinking about it, let's make a purse. The next time I see Situ Jun, if he makes her happy, he will give him the purse.

Fortunately, her movements were slow, and a purse made her spend several days.

Ning Xin has a good relationship with the Queen Mother. Because the Queen Mother wants to build a courtyard, she will lead people to design drawings, start construction, build, etc., and she is too busy to touch the ground. When she was angry outside today, she had an idea and thought of Song Yingying.

"Yingying, do my sister a favor, okay?" she said as soon as she entered the door.

Song Yingying said, "What does my sister want me to do?"

"That group of idiots, who are not very skilled, know how to put on airs, not to mention things that delay me, and waste materials." Ning Xinhe said with a sneer, "Do you think I can't do anything without them?"

She wanted to take Song Yingying by her side, teach her knowledge, and let her be her deputy.

"Don't underestimate your junior high school education! Tell me to look at it, it's better than a lot of old men in their thirties and forties!" Ning Xin became merciful, and she was rude when she spoke, "Eating dry rice every day, not doing serious business, or spending money What can an official bought with money do?"

He hugged Song Yingying again: "Dear Yingying, can you help my sister? If you don't help my sister, my sister will be mad at them!"

Song Yingying was bored. When she heard that she had something to do, she nodded immediately, "Help! I'll listen to my sister!"

"Oh, why is my Yingying so good?" Ning Xinhe was so happy when she saw her promise, she hugged her and said, "Let's go, my sister will take you to buy new clothes! Make new shoes! Yingying is hanging out with her sister. , can't be shabby!"

I bought some clothes, shoes, and jewelry for Song Yingying and went back to the house.

Then the remedial mode begins.

"Although high school is a three-year system, it won't take that long to exclude some courses that are not very relevant. Besides, Yingying is smart!" Ning Xin and herself made charcoal pencils in the shape of pencils, and took a bunch of them. Paper, give Song Yingying a lesson.

Mainly teach mathematics and physics, occasionally teach a little knowledge of chemistry.

She taught in simple language, and she was very good at teaching, but Song Yingying still noticed the gap between high school knowledge and junior high school knowledge. What she learned before, compared to what she is learning now, is the same as playing Jiajia!

Fortunately, when she was in Yong'an Hou's mansion, she gave herself questions to play with, and she didn't forget the basic knowledge, and she went well in learning.