18

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Deliver Candy To Men IDCTMW » Chapter 81: Pure love devil male match 18
I Deliver Candy To Men Chapter 81: Pure love devil male match 18
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
The movement next door was very regular, and Mohai quickly mastered the rhythm, tapping the bed with his fingers, imitating the sound.

blah blah blah...

"Okay!" Song Yingying couldn't listen anymore, her face flushed, and she lowered her voice, "Are you going to sleep?"

Mohai said strangely: "Can you sleep?"

"..." Song Yingying wanted to choke him to death, she asked the system in her heart, "Is there any drug addiction? The kind that fascinates a dragon?"

The system replied: "Bao'er, this medicine is very expensive and requires six points."

six? Song Yingying can only get ten points at most for this task.

She was reluctant.

If Mohai wants to listen, let him listen.

She covered her ears and didn't listen to the movement next door, and she didn't pay attention to the sea of ​​magic.

Mohai quickly got tired of it, no longer knocking on the bed, but separated a ray of consciousness and went to the next door to check.

He was curious, what was the next door doing? Doesn't it mean that human cultivators go to sleep at night?

These two are not sleeping, what are they doing?

He listened to that movement, and there was always some inexplicable restlessness in his body. All kinds of strange things made him curious. Divine Consciousness passed through the wall and saw a scene.

Men and women overlap, touching at a negative distance.

He glanced at it and realized that these two humans were going to give birth to cubs. But what are you doing with your tongue entangled? As far as he knew, giving birth to a cub only required contact from below.

After observing for a while, I couldn't see that they had other things to do, so I took back the consciousness.

The legs are a little hot, it's the little mink demon next to him. He lifted her up and asked, "What's the matter with you? Feeling hot all over?"

Song Yingying: "...Nothing."

"Nothing? Don't lie to me, you are hotter than usual." Mohai said.

Song Yingying was embarrassed and helpless, and he hesitated: "Maybe, maybe, the spiritual energy of the fairy world is not suitable for me!"

"This seat also feels the same." Mohai nodded, agreeing with the authentic, "This seat is also a little hot."

As he said that, he tugged at the front of his shirt, revealing a scarlet chest.

Song Yingying accidentally saw it, her nose became hot, and she quickly turned her head away: "Sir, let's go back to the demon world!"

I was about to cry. Why is it so embarrassing? Can you take a good trip?

"Come back in two days." Mohai said. He wasn't in a hurry to go back. Immortal Realm was quite fun, there was a lot to eat and drink, and the posture of giving birth to a cub was different.

Song Yingying wanted to cry without tears. He grabbed his ears with both hands, trying to block the sound of the next door.

But the next door is not over. As monks, their abilities and needs are probably different from ordinary people.