5

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Deliver Candy To Men IDCTMW » Chapter 120:
I Deliver Candy To Men Chapter 120:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
After singing one song, Song Yingying sang another song "When You Are Old".

"When you're old, your hair is gray, and you're drowsy."

"How many people have loved your youthful joyful hours, admired your beauty, false or true."

"Only one man still loves your pious soul and the wrinkles on your old face."

Her voice is clear, with a little childish innocence, she can't sing the vicissitudes and sentiments in this song, she is full of longing. Looking forward to old age, there is still a beautiful love hidden in my heart, accompanied by a lover.

Yin Zhuo could hear her piano and singing. He looked at her, with her warm and soft singing in his ears, she was like a duckling just out of its shell, her wet eyes were full of innocence, and she didn't know the dangers of this world.

For a time, he had a desire to protect him, and he didn't want her to see the danger in this world. However, the next moment, this idea was thrown away by him. The real good for her is not to protect her from the wind and rain, but to teach her to stand in the wind and rain.

He devoted himself to teaching Song Yingying's talents, teaching her how to dress up, how to highlight her advantages, teaching her delicate skin care, and so on.

Sometimes I would take her to the garden to see the flowers, appreciate the scenery, and teach her to write poetry.

Song Yingying looked at him standing under the flower tree, with elegant eyebrows, graceful posture, and casually composing poems. She admired him so much in her heart. Although his three views are a little distorted, he is really beautiful and talented!

On this day, Yin Zhuo took Song Yingying to enjoy the flowers in the garden and taught her manners by the way. For example, when someone suddenly stopped him from behind, how to look beautiful when he turned around, he heard the voice of the owner: "Miss Yin, long time no see."

"Miss Yin" paused, gestured to Song Yingying, and then started teaching on the spot.

I saw him turn his body slightly, turned around in a slow and elegant posture, his jaw line was lifted gracefully and smoothly, and when he looked at the owner, there was just the right amount of surprise and joy in his eyes: "The owner."

Song Yingying secretly exclaimed, she is indeed beautiful!

If she hadn't known in advance that he was actually a boy, she would have been amazed by him at this time.

However, the village owner's face was calm, and there was no surprise on his face. He just said with a smile: "I always saw the figure of Miss Yin a few days ago, but I haven't seen it very much recently. What are you busy with?"

Yin Zhuo is a guest at Jingyun Villa. The reason for being a guest, Song Yingying heard him say, there is no reason, just come to live.

The children of the rivers and lakes are informal and hospitable. In particular, such a big force in the arena as Jingyun Villa, they can't be accommodated by others, so they keep it away, which seems very ungracious.

So, Yin Zhuo stayed in Jingyun Villa like this.

In addition to Yin Zhuo, Jingyun Villa also lived in a number of chivalrous men. Some were out of food, and some were avoiding vendettas. Anyway, there were various reasons, and Jingyun Villa kept them.

Because of this, Yin Zhuo picked up a little maid and came back. Every day, he was surprised by the meals in Yunshan Villa, and Jingyun Villa didn't say anything. Their family has a big business, and they are not short of this ration, and they can also manage a good reputation of generosity and righteousness. Why not do it?