18

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Deliver Candy To Men IDCTMW » Chapter 133: Male haters of women's clothing 18
I Deliver Candy To Men Chapter 133: Male haters of women's clothing 18
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Don't bow your head, don't give in. Yin Zhuo thought so and did so.

Along the way, with a cold face, the palace lord is full of air.

Anyway, she was very calm and didn't need his comfort.

After returning to the Palace of Heartless Love, he got off the carriage alone, instead of waiting for Song Yingying as usual, he left first.

He walked quickly, and his back was very handsome, but only he knew that his heart was tense.

In the next few days, Yin Zhuo felt even more uncomfortable. He always felt empty around him, as if there was a hole in his heart, and the cold wind was blowing. This feeling is very familiar, he used to live this kind of life. After she came to him, she unknowingly expelled these cold things for him.

Now, she was suddenly not by his side, making it difficult for him to adapt for a while.

He thought that when she first came to him, he also got used to it for a long time before he gradually got used to feeling her. Now that she's not by his side, he can adapt.

With the air of a palace master, he treated Song Yingying just like other disciples, neither salty nor bland. If there is something, she will be ordered, and if there is a need to discuss it, she will be called to discuss it, and nothing else will be said.

The other disciples didn't notice anything unusual, because they didn't make it public before, they all secretly dated behind everyone's back.

In a blink of an eye, half a month has passed.

That night, Yin Zhuo woke up again from his dream.

He dreamed of Song Yingying crying.

When he confessed to her that day, he didn't dare to look at her at all, and he didn't know her expression at that time. But since that day, he has dreamed of that scene every night, of her crying.

And he was like being tapped on acupuncture points, he couldn't turn his head at all, he could only watch her clear and bright eyes gradually filled with tears, rolling down drop by drop, with such a sad expression.

Every drop of tears rolled down his heart, and his heart stinged a little, until he couldn't bear the pain any longer and woke up sweating profusely.

"X!" He thumped out of bed and uttered a foul language.

She figured it out, she was busy with various things every day, or joked with disciples of similar age, but now the person who couldn't get over that hurdle has become him!

Yin Zhuo is very annoying. His face was getting worse day by day. The disciples realized it, and they were more afraid to provoke him.

"What? She killed someone?"

On this day, there were guests from the Palace of Love, two middle-aged men with muscular qiu, with angry expressions, and told Yin Zhuo that there were disciples of the Palace of Love who wanted to kill people outside, and they were following them here.

Yin Zhuo listened to his description and found that the disciple who wanted to kill was like Zuo Hufa. And the person she killed was actually a loving couple on the rivers and lakes, who had been recommended by the people around them to the Women's Gang to be selected as the best couple of the year.

Hearing that the couple died tragically, Yin Zhuo couldn't help but believe it. Protector Zuo's sanity is not very clear, and his methods have always been cruel. It seems that she did this.