17

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Deliver Candy To Men IDCTMW » Chapter 173: The male villain who doesn't love the heroine 17
I Deliver Candy To Men Chapter 173: The male villain who doesn't love the heroine 17
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
On this day, the young courtiers invited the prince and Song Yingying to go hunting.

When they arrived at the hunting ground, they found that the emperor was also there. In addition to the emperor, and Lin Yu, he actually came.

Seeing Lin Yu's handsome face and tall and straight body, the prince frowned, and subconsciously took a step away to block his sister behind him.

I told the emperor to tell Lin Yu not to come, why did he come again?

The emperor received his gaze and laughed: "There are so many people." He added, "Lin Yu is very good at hunting, you may wish to take a look at his skills."

He is the emperor, and of course he can't hunt in person to show everyone, so it would be better for Lin Yu to replace him. Moreover, Lin Yu's skills are considered top-notch among young courtiers, and he will not lose his face.

The prince had no choice but to nod: "Yes, Your Majesty."

They went hunting.

The emperor was self-confident and did not go. Song Yingying, who was not very good at riding and archery, did not go either. So, she was entangled by the emperor.

"What does the princess do on weekdays?"

"What's so fun about Fanbang?"

"The princess is so beautiful, she should have been raised in Jinxiu Prosperous Township."

Yingying lowered her head and acted shyly, hardly answering his words. I was praying in my heart, my brother will come back soon, Lin Yu will come back soon, she will not be with this snake spirit disease!

She is quite contemptuous of the emperor in her heart. How long has it been since Ah Song died? He's been hooking up and down all over the place!

"Excuse me." She escaped by urinating and walked away with the maid.

Then never came back. Stay at a distance, and wait until the prince and Lin Yu come back before they come out of the hiding place.

"Brother!" She ran over with her skirt up.

The prince smiled and stretched out his hand and rubbed her head: "Brother hunted rabbits, and roasted rabbits for you to eat later."

"Yeah!" Yingying gave him a thumbs up with a smile, "Brother is awesome!"

The prince laughed.

Aside, Lin Yu felt uneasy. She is Yingying, and Yingying praises people so frankly.

But she held up her skirt and ran to someone else's side without squinting.

Rubbing the longbow with his thumb, he thought to himself, if the prince was not Yingying's brother, he would see blood soon.

The crowd returned with a full reward and began to enjoy the results.

Peeling the skin, raising the fire, constantly praising Lin Yu's good skills.

The emperor was very satisfied and praised Lin Yu: "This is the minister I admire most."

Lin Yu lowered his eyes, neither arrogant nor impetuous, and concentrated on roasting a rabbit.

When the roast was almost done, he sliced ​​a plate of thin rabbit meat and brought it to Song Yingying: "Princess please use it."

The emperor's laughter paused and looked over here.