Male support in a wheelchair (1)

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Deliver Candy To Men IDCTMW » Chapter 33: 33 Male support in a wheelchair 1
I Deliver Candy To Men Chapter 33: 33 Male support in a wheelchair 1
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Song Yingying's soul body returned to the system space.

The system has created a lounge for her, which is filled with candy, plush toys, game consoles, etc. She can eat her favorite candy, hold a soft stuffed toy, and play cracking games.

As if she was not a ghost, but a living person.

For this reason, Song Yingying felt that the system was really a good system.

"Bao'er, I'm going to clear your memory now."

After playing the game, she nodded lightly: "Oh."

Although the system is a good system, it is very strict when it comes to doing tasks. Anything that might affect the task, it will kill without hesitation.

"Bao'er, don't be nervous, relax, Dad is very skilled at doing this, there will be no side effects, and the whole process is painless." The system coaxed her like a child.

Song Yingying was a little reluctant, with tears in her eyes, but nodded anyway: "Okay."

Like a wave of water, gently brushing her soul, wrapping something, and then quietly taking it away.

Song Yingying's eyes became dazed, and then she regained clarity and agility, with a slight curiosity, like a fifteen-year-old girl through and through.

"Hey, did I finish another mission?" she asked the system, "How many points did I get in the last mission?"

The system replied: "Yingying is amazing! I got 9 points!"

"Why not full marks?" Song Yingying frowned, she felt that she should get full marks.

The system replied: "Because the task object is not completely satisfied with you."

"How did I make him dissatisfied?"

"You left before him."

"??? That's fine too?" Song Yingying opened her eyes wide, "It doesn't make sense!"

She was a little annoyed and stamped her feet.

The system coaxed: "Don't be angry, dear baby, this is already a very high score, the other taskers are all between 6-8 points, Yingying is already great!"

No matter how sweet it is, Song Yingying is not happy. Limbs spread out, paralyzed on the sofa, like a salted fish.

After a while, the unpleasantness dissipated a little, and she stretched out her hand into the air: "Next task."

The words fell, and a book appeared out of thin air in his hand.

The system never directly instilled memories and knowledge points into her brain, but gave her a book and let her take it slow.

This is also one of its small consideration.

After Song Yingying took the book, she started to look.

She held a hamster doll in her arms, chewed her favorite candy, and read a book on the soft sofa. When you are tired, lie down for a while. When you are tired, sit for a while. Over and over again until I read the whole book.

"Wow! This author is so maddening to abuse the male partner!" Song Yingying sighed as she closed the book.

The name of this book is "The Favourite of the King of Ghost Face Leng". The story is about the concubine of the servant of the Ministry of Rites who was bullied to death by his sister-in-law, was transmigrated to the upper body of the woman, and then started a counterattack. The heroine of Time Travel is talented and smart, and soon became famous in the capital.