20

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Deliver Candy To Men IDCTMW » Chapter 52:
I Deliver Candy To Men Chapter 52:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
During the day, Song Yingying and Song Yingying spent a day playing on the lake, and they were unspeakably happy.

He looked at her lively figure, looked at her bright smile, and listened to her cheerful voice, and only thought, how can it be so good? So, can you be so happy? In his past seventeen years, there has never been a moment when he was so happy.

Even if she doesn't do anything, just sits there and looks at her, she feels warm and sweet in her heart.

"Mother, I am very happy with her." Situ Jun told Mrs. Hou about his feelings, "You have always loved me, so you will love me again this time?"

Madam Hou sneered: "You are confused!" She waved at him, "Go back, don't mention this again!"

She didn't want to hear such a ridiculous thing.

Situ Jun pushed the wheelchair forward, came to her side, and grabbed the corner of her clothes as he did when he was a child: "Mother, please."

He raised his head with admiration and pleading on his face.

There is no other way, his only weapon is her love for him.

And Mrs. Hou was seriously attacked at this moment.

Being looked at by the only and beloved son with such eyes, few mothers in the world can stand it. Mrs. Hou used a lot of strength to brush him away: "It's useless to act like a spoiled child! You really shouldn't talk about such absurd things!"

She looked at him with indignant eyes: "What kind of thing is that? It's just a maid! I don't know big characters! I'm from a vulgar background! You actually want to marry her? What ecstasy soup did she drink for you!"

She didn't believe it, if Jun'er took her as a concubine, she would dare not serve Jun'er well and make Jun'er happy!

What a maid with such a big heart! She should have been slaughtered that day! Madam Hou became angrier the more she thought about it, she couldn't help but slapped the table!

"Does my mother's hand hurt?" Situ Jun grabbed her hand hurriedly, lowered his head and breathed, "I'll give my mother a blow, it doesn't hurt or hurts."

Mrs. Hou: "..." The surging anger that only arose, and most of it dissipated like this.

She was helpless. Her son, who had been estranged from her when he grew up, is now as close to her as he was when he was young. She couldn't get enough of it, how could she be willing to push him away?

Especially after the incident with Ning Xinhe, her son became a little estranged from her, and even if she wanted to make up for it, she couldn't find a chance.

Now the opportunity has come, but because of a lowly servant girl, how can she bear it?

"Jun'er, it's not that your mother doesn't love you." Mrs. Hou said, "Her identity is really inappropriate. If you don't say I don't agree, even if I agree, your father won't agree either. You marry her, we are the Marquis of Yongan. We don't have to open the door in the future, no one wants to communicate with us!"

Situ Jun lowered his head and blew on her palm.

Madam Hou just slapped the table, how painful can it be? Being blown by him like this, the pain has long since disappeared. Seeing him, she acted like a child like a child, and she came to her and begged like this when she saw it. Her heart was so soft and painful.

She was ruthless, withdrew her hand, and said indifferently: "Go back! I won't agree to this!"

Situ Jun saw her get up and leave without making a fuss, but said slowly behind her: "Does mother think that if I can forget Ning Xinhe, I can also forget Liu Ying?"