3

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Deliver Candy To Men IDCTMW » Chapter 118: Hate women's clothing gangster 3
I Deliver Candy To Men Chapter 118: Hate women's clothing gangster 3
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Yin Zhuo simply laughed angrily!

Did he buy an ancestor back?

The slight pain in his arm reminded him that he had just been hit twice.

No, including the previous one, he took three hits in total.

A little maid, who was just bought by him, dared to beat him? Yin Zhuo suspects that he is dreaming!

But the residual pain in his arm told him that this was not a dream, she really hit him!

If someone else dared to be so rude to him, he must have made her suffer. But, he couldn't do anything to Song Yingying - what he said himself, as long as she didn't betray him, what she wanted and what he gave her.

But when he said that, where did he expect her to be so bold? He measured her against the woman he picked up in the past. Those women are all very timid and too disciplined. He wanted her to know that he valued her very much and planned to nurture her to make her bolder. If she had any needs, he would ask him generously.

I didn't expect her to be so courageous! Far beyond his estimates! It is simply arrogant!

This is not a little girl who sold her body to bury her father, but a princess who lost her country, right?

"Sister?" Song Yingying looked at him with a smile, "Is my sister going to break her promise? Then I won't go with you, I'll sell myself to someone else."

Yin Zhuo sneered: "Entering my Heartless Palace, life is a person of Heartless Palace, death is a ghost of Heartless Palace!"

Song Yingying looked at his elegant face, because of the anger she couldn't hide, she showed a bit of ferocity and bandit that belonged to a man, she couldn't help teasing him again: "No, elder sister, it should be 'born in the Palace of Heartless Love'. People, death is a dead person in the Palace of Heartless Love'. After I die, my body will still belong to the Palace of Heartless Love, but my soul belongs to the Palace of Hell."

Yin Zhuo saw that she looked innocent, and could not tell whether she was intentional or unintentional. But he thought that she, a lonely little girl, should not have the courage to fight against him. Curling his anger, he turned back to that elegant and beautiful beauty, and raised his chin slightly: "I'll grab someone from the King of Hell, so what?"

Song Yingying gave him a thumbs up: "Sister is awesome!"

Seeing her sincere expression, Yin Zhuo felt strange in her heart, but she couldn't help but love her a little: "Little girl, you are not small."

"It's okay." Song Yingying flattered him, "It's mainly because my elder sister is good! My elder sister spoils me, so I dare to be arrogant with my elder sister!"

She looked so intimate, as if he was really a beautiful sister, which made Yin Zhuo feel even more strange, and she didn't feel that she was called a sister, and there was nothing to be happy about.

But he didn't hide his love for her: "What's your name?"

"Song Yingying."

"how old are you?"

"Fifteen."

Yin Zhuo nodded and said to her, "Yingying, listen to my sister, there is no good thing for men in the world. If you follow me, the more you know, the more you will understand."

Still bent on cultivating her. Even, he valued her a little more than when he first bought her.

She has an idea. Such people have strong beliefs. And the stronger the belief, the more difficult it is to change once a thing is determined. Unlike the disciples he had accepted in the past, they listened to whatever he said, but in turn, the water was too fast to catch people off guard.