2

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Deliver Candy To Men IDCTMW » Chapter 140:
I Deliver Candy To Men Chapter 140:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Song Yingying heard that it had no so-called tone, and still gave her tasks as usual, angry and shocked.

"This is a pit!" she emphasized, "you made me jump into the pit!"

There was a moment of silence in the air. Then, it was the system's slightly guilty voice: "Bao'er, do you mind this?"

"Of course!" Song Yingying said loudly, "I really mind!"

She hates jumping in pits the most! Especially this kind of broken in a key place, hanging people's appetite, the most hated!

"If you dig a hole and don't fill it, there will be no chirps in your next life!"

The system paused and said, "If it's a girl, there's no need for Xiao Haw."

"Hehe, really?" Song Yingying sneered, "Don't girls need Xiao Haw?"

The system was stunned for a moment, then suddenly reacted, and couldn't help being shocked: "Bao'er, are you still my Bao'er?"

"I'm not!" Song Yingying said with her brows raised and her eyes raised, holding the pit book tightly in her hand, "Give me a pit jump, I'm not your treasure!"

The system had to apologize again.

Then it said: "Dad didn't deliberately trick you. In fact, this is the task of the filling system. Isn't Daddy fighting the villain system? Last time you did a task for Dad and gave Dad a vote. , now my father can upgrade by one vote. The filling system has not yet expressed its position, and my father wants to get that vote. For such an important thing, my father does not worry about doing it for others. "

It pitifully said: "Dad didn't expect that you would mind jumping into the hole so much. Daddy is wrong. Dad won't give you a hole in the future, so you can help fill the hole. By the way, you also do the male supporting task, double the amount of money. I'll give you all the points, 20 points!"

Song Yingying was originally angry, but when she heard that she had twenty points to take, most of her anger dissipated.

Twenty minutes! Twenty minutes!

"Bao'er, Dad won't charge you for any props you need in this mission!" The system saw that she had loosened up, and immediately assured: "Dad has it all!"

Song Yingying pouted and said, "That's fine."

For the sake of twenty points.

Shaking the wrinkled book, lying back on the sofa, he began to study it carefully.

The second time she watched the plot of this mission, she couldn't help feeling distressed about the male supporting role.

"Such a good little brother, how did the author succeed?"

There are so many men who have changed beyond recognition after their girlfriends or wives lost their lives. Others are directly disgusting, vicious, and disgusting.

This little brother, he did not dislike it at all, and even said: "When the breeze blows, there is no dust."

Those things were like dust in his heart, and they dissipated as soon as the wind blew. He doesn't care, and he doesn't want the heroine to care. He only cares that she only holds him alone in her heart, and only wants to live a good life for the two of them.

How open-minded and cute!

"This author must have been scolded badly, so he can't write anymore," she said.