10

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Deliver Candy To Men IDCTMW » Chapter 73: Pure love devil male match 10
I Deliver Candy To Men Chapter 73: Pure love devil male match 10
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
The big demon kings are very Buddhist.

Hundreds of years ago, when the old Demon King died, they were still ambitious, wanting to eat the Demon Sea and become the new Demon King. But they failed, and the magic sea escaped from all directions, survived, and became the devil.

As long as the Devil Sea does not die, they will lose the position of Devil King. To what extent is it missing? Their ten big demon kings joined hands, and they couldn't get a good deal under the hands of the magic sea.

For this reason, they are very Buddha.

After being instructed by the Demon King, they should have rushed back into the clan and issued the edict of the Demon King. But the playground is so much fun!

In addition to various entertainment facilities, there are basketball courts, badminton courts, table tennis courts, etc., as well as a mahjong room!

They were reluctant to leave even one step, let the clan go back, and stayed by themselves.

And the number of monsters near Tianji Peak is still increasing.

Song Yingying took the opportunity to propose measures such as urban planning, public security management, and population settlement, and planned to build the vicinity of Tianji Peak into the first city in the demon world.

So, the sea of ​​magic caught another ten great demon kings for a meeting. Since the city is to be built, it will inevitably involve the division of forces of various races of demons.

The ten great demon kings hate meetings. They are having a good time in the mahjong room, what meeting are they calling for? But when I heard that it was closely related to the interests of the clan, I became serious.

This will not work well. Usually, if it is Buddhist, once the issue of ethnic groups is involved, the ten great demon kings will become difficult to speak. Each stands on the standpoint of his own ethnic group and strives for the greatest benefit.

Is the site the same size? Of course not! How could a certain ethnic group occupy a territory the same size as them?

The playground is just one door! Why should they be stationed at the farthest place from the door?

lottery? no! Speak with magic!

After seven or eight days of driving, no results came out. Mohai still has a basketball game to play, so he didn't have time to sit with them, and told them to quarrel first, he went to play the game.

When he came back from the game, the ten big demons hadn't quarreled, and the big demon king of the Niu tribe lost a hand, and he didn't know who had eaten it.

When the Demon Sea was not around, they couldn't help but move. Now the number is not small, there are still ten demons, but the arm is missing and the leg is broken, which is very restrained.

Mohai doesn't care about this little thing. Even if they were all dead, he didn't really care. The big deal is to select the top ten ethnic groups, and then pick out a new demon king.

What he cares about is why they have a mink around their necks?

There are big ones, some small ones, all of them are pure blood, white fur, purple fur, black fur, smooth and smooth, not a single stray hair, all of them look better than his mink!

He usually has no expression on his face, and no one can tell whether he is happy or not. But now that he was not happy, he clearly told everyone to see it at a glance.