24

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Deliver Candy To Men IDCTMW » Chapter 24:
I Deliver Candy To Men Chapter 24:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Song Yingying stood still, waiting for him to come over.

Liu Zi looked very nervous, his body was stiff and he didn't even know that he had the same hands and feet.

Of course, the kind-hearted girl didn't break him.

She watched him come over stiffly, her eyes fluttered, and she cleared her throat before saying, "You, do you know?"

"What do you know?" Song Yingying tilted her head and looked at him innocently, "Liu Zi, your face is so red, are you sick?"

I saw Liu Zi pursed his lips.

The little face was tensed, as if annoyed. After a while, uncertainty flashed in his eyes: "Didn't Auntie tell you?"

"What did you say?" Song Yingying asked innocently, as if she really didn't know that they were about to get engaged.

Liu Zi frowned, his face a little distressed, as if he wanted to tell her, but was too embarrassed to speak.

After a pause, he clenched his fists and said solemnly: "You, you can't call me Xiao Liuzi in the future! This time it's true! You must never call me again!"

"What's the matter?" Song Yingying immediately opened her eyes wide and stepped back in fear, "Are you really going to hit me?"

Six sons: "..."

"Are you kidding me again?!" He stepped forward and glared at her.

He has been teased by her a lot over the years, and he can tell the difference most of the time, so he won't be fooled by her. But sometimes he can't tell the difference. For example, now, he doesn't know if she really doesn't know, or is he deliberately teasing him?

"We're engaged!" He decided to break the matter, whether she really didn't know or pretended she didn't, he would make her understand, "I'll be your fiancé in the future! You have to respect me a little bit! No more Call me Little Six!"

He hates her calling him Xiaoliuzi!

Song Yingying snorted and folded her arms around her chest: "What else? Are you going to regret your marriage?"

She no longer concealed that she had known about the engagement for a long time. But Liu Zi didn't have time to care about it now, he was so angry that he could hardly speak: "You, you! How can you say that?!"

How could he regret his marriage? It is impossible to repent of the marriage by killing him!

She clearly knew that she knew him so well, why did she always say these things to anger him?

"I'm ignoring you!" He glared at her angrily, brushed past her, and stomped his feet forward.

Song Yingying didn't stop him. She is still sad at the moment, and getting married to a primary school student is completely beyond her acceptance.

"System, have I been so entangled before?"

"A few times."

"Have I ever had a time when I wasn't bothered?"

"Yes."

"When is it?"

"When the other party is tall and handsome."

Song Yingying: "..." blushed.

"Hey!" Suddenly, there were heavy footsteps behind him, and the six sons who had gone far came back.

The anger on his face did not disappear, his dark eyes looked at Song Yingying, pursed his lips, and he said, "You, you, I will treat you well in the future, don't worry, I will not bully you, and I will never bully you. will hit you."