15

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Deliver Candy To Men IDCTMW » Chapter 78: Pure love devil male match 15
I Deliver Candy To Men Chapter 78: Pure love devil male match 15
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Lin Yaoqing didn't believe that there would be a man so incomprehensible.

The soft body approached and blew lightly towards his chin: "Answer me, eh?"

Mohai lowered his eyes and looked at the woman in front of him.

She kept rubbing against him. When he saw him, he rubbed against him, again and again. He didn't believe it at first, but he asked her if she had a bone disease, and she didn't admit it.

Then there is only one answer.

"Are you seducing this seat?" He stared at her with dark eyes, and asked suddenly.

Lin Yaoqing smiled softly after hearing his words.

What is she saying? How can there be a really stupid man? Look, isn't he clear in his heart?

"Master Demon King isn't pretending to be stupid?" She slowly swayed her body, rubbing against him.

Before going on stage, she wiped the scented lotion that the nuns flocked to. As the only daughter of a sect elder, she uses top-notch fragrances. Just rub a little on it, and men will go mad about it.

And just after an intense exercise, the aroma is more intense at this moment.

Beautiful face, attractive body, maddening aroma... Lin Yaoqing can't take him down if he doesn't believe it!

A stupid race!

She smiled lightly, stretched out a slender jade finger, and poked Mohai's chest lightly, exhaling like a blue: "Lord Demon King, did I play well just now?"

Mohai pushed her away.

He just let her close, just to make sure she was seducing him. Now that it is confirmed, there is no need to tolerate her.

"It's a good fight." He nodded, his tone approving, "Keep up the good work, this seat is very optimistic about you!"

Lin Yaoqing listened and laughed softly.

Men, it's all this stuff! Can't escape her palm!

However, he just pushed her away? So proud! What she hates most is such a proud man!

A desire to conquer rose from my heart, just as I was about to say something, I heard Mohai say: "You are too ugly, you are not worthy of this seat, don't do this kind of thing again in the future."

Lin Yaoqing was stunned for a moment, and almost bit her tongue.

What did she just hear?

Did he say she was ugly? !

Can't believe my ears!

Her beautiful face was slightly red with anger, and she directly pressed her soft body against his body: "Sir, what's wrong with me? Is it because my face is not good-looking? Or is my body not beautiful enough?"

Staring straight at him, to see surrender from the bottom of his eyes.

She doesn't believe it! He is really indifferent!

Mohai pushed her away again: "It doesn't look good anywhere."

With a big face and swollen breasts, how could she ask? No self-knowledge at all?

That's why he never believed that she was seducing him.

He had already noticed Lin Yaoqing's "seduction". She did it so clearly and said everything to the little mink demon, how could he not notice it?