16-18 end

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Deliver Candy To Men IDCTMW » Chapter 191: Back to campus 16
I Deliver Candy To Men Chapter 191: Back to campus 16
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
"Call your parents," a teacher said.

Provocation, fights, and jealousy and selfishness have caused such things on campus, and the nature is particularly bad.

Moreover, Song Yingying, an innocent girl, broke her face because of this. This is not something that can be easily settled.

The other teachers also agreed and said to several people, "Call your parents."

The girl snorted and raised her chin higher.

The teachers didn't think well of her, but because she wasn't a student in her class, she didn't say much, picked up the phone, and dialed the internal line: "Mr. Wang? There is a student in your class in our office, come here. ."

Song Yingying had nothing to do, she took out her mobile phone and called her mother.

"Hey, Mom, I have something to do at school. Come to school." After a brief statement, he hung up the phone.

The transfer student didn't call. Although he is not as arrogant as a girl, he is also quite proud, with a light expression on his face: "Call the vice-principal here."

All the teachers were dumbfounded.

After a pause, he probably understood what he meant, a teacher sneered, and then the teachers in the office communicated in a low voice, and then a teacher went out.

Gao Nagasaki did not call. He held his hands, stood beside Song Yingying, bent down and whispered in her ear: "I won't tell them to bully you in vain, don't worry."

Yingying nodded: "Yes."

This thing is not easy to handle.

The transfer student and the girl have some background. According to their character, they suddenly changed schools. Most of the time, they couldn't stay in the previous school, so they transferred to the third middle school. But being able to accept them in No. 3 Middle School shows that the family is somewhat powerful.

"Teacher, I'll take Song Yingying to deal with the wound first." Seeing that it couldn't be solved in a while, Gao Nagasaki raised his hand and said.

The teachers had a good impression of Song Yingying. Although this girl had fallen before, she quickly woke up. She didn't talk about her own progress, but also brought other students to make progress together, and she didn't have much to do at ordinary times, so she said: "Go. Go ahead, take care of it, don't get infected."

Gao Nagasaki hugged Song Yingying and walked out.

Song Yingying opened him at once, glared at him, touched the tip of his nose, smiled shyly, and put down his hand: "Oh, oh, what's the matter? The hand doesn't obey you!"

The class is over now, and there are no students in the corridor, but the back doors of each classroom are open, and boys stick their heads out: "Brother Qi, what's the situation?"

A boy took off Gao Nagasaki before, and handed it back to him: "Brother Qi, is my sister-in-law okay?"

He received a stare from Song Yingying.

Gao Nagasaki was overjoyed, his face still serious, and he kicked out with a kick: "Fuck! What are you shouting!"

Take Song Yingying to the infirmary.

Yingying's face was slashed by the girl with her fingernails. It looked serious, but it was nothing. The school doctor took care of her and put a Band-Aid on it: "Don't see the water, don't touch it, it will be fine in two days, and there will be no scars."