27

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Deliver Candy To Men IDCTMW » Chapter 59: Male in a wheelchair 27
I Deliver Candy To Men Chapter 59: Male in a wheelchair 27
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Situ Jun has a hard time these days.

Without Yingying by his side, he can't do anything well.

It's not good to eat, to sleep, or to look at anything. At first, there was no smile on his face, but later the whole person was full of irritability.

The servants still find it strange that the little prince will be able to stand up soon, such a good thing, how come there is no smile on his face? If it is said that the process of treatment is very painful, it will not be a sullen face all day long, right?

They didn't dare to mess with him. Without Song Yingying in the yard, anyone who provokes him can't be coaxed. All of them are cautious and do not dare to make a single mistake.

Situ Jun couldn't see Song Yingying day by day, and became very anxious. I thought to myself, what happened to Ning Xinhe? It's been a few days, and they still haven't sent them back? Isn't it just to see Yingying's character? Wasn't that long enough for her to watch? When will it be sent back to him?

If she doesn't send people here, he will pick them up!

Finally, when he was about to take it any longer, the servants came in to report: "Little Marquis, Princess Xiao is visiting."

"Please!" he said hurriedly.

I was anxious, and without waiting for the next person to welcome people in, I pushed the wheelchair and walked out.

I saw the figure who was fascinated by dreams walking in from the courtyard gate. Suddenly, the vision was bright, as if the air had come alive.

He heard his own heartbeat, thump, thump, thump and beat. I can't help but think that this is the time to be alive.

"Yingying!" He couldn't help shouting loudly.

Ning Xinhe led Song Yingying closer, and said with a smile, "Bold! You can't even be polite when you see this princess!"

Situ Jun reluctantly separated a little of his mind, and gave her a simple salute from the wheelchair: "I have seen Princess Xiao." He looked at Song Yingying again, a smile climbed up his face, and said softly, "Yingying, you are back."

His eyes were so fiery, and his strong feelings seemed to be overflowing. Song Yingying only felt that everyone in the world knew that he liked her, and she was a little shy for a while: "Yes, back, what are you making a fuss about?"

Situ Jun couldn't help laughing, she was still so shy, she couldn't help teasing her: "Long time no see Yingying, my heart is very..."

Before she could say the word "missing", Song Yingying covered her mouth.

"Don't talk nonsense!" She glared at him.

Although I really want to be sweet with him, I am so embarrassed in public!

Situ Jun was covering his mouth with her soft little hands. He couldn't help but feel joy in his heart. He raised a pair of eyes full of tenderness and looked at her, and he couldn't bear to blink.

Song Yingying was stared at by him, her ears were numb and numb, she couldn't help scratching, and then glared at him: "Don't look around!"

Aside, Ning Xinhe couldn't straighten her back with laughter.

She waved and called everyone to step back, and then left herself: "I'll go and say hello to Madam."

Only the two of them were left in the yard.