21

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Deliver Candy To Men IDCTMW » Chapter 84:
I Deliver Candy To Men Chapter 84:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Shut him up!

In one day, get the kiss, the relationship, the marriage all done? He thought so beautifully!

"No!" Song Yingying simply and decisively refused, "You must fall in love first! Let's get in touch! Cultivate and cultivate relationships! When your personality and lifestyle are almost settled, and your relationship is in place, you can get married!"

Mohai asked: "How do you call it a similar run-in? The feelings are in place?"

Song Yingying replied: "There should be no big differences in life! For example, you only eat cow demons, I only eat rabbit demons, and we can't eat together. For example, I want to sleep at night, but you are holding me to practice. , also not. For example..."

She has various examples.

Mohai confirmed to her one by one: "I will eat any kind of monster. It's fine if I don't eat it. You can eat whatever you want."

"I won't hold you to practice in the future. We are going to give birth to a baby. After exercising, we are very tired. Let's rest together..."

Song Yingying's face blushed: "Who wants to have a baby with you! Also, I said that you can give birth when you are born, but not when I don't want to!"

Mohai nodded: "Then contraception."

Song Yingying choked at once. Well, he understands more and more now.

The two discussed something else.

"I'll listen to you." Mohai said simply, "I'll eat whatever you let me eat. If you let me sleep, I'll sleep. What you let me do, I'll do what I do. I will listen to you. Yes, shall we get married?"

For the first eight hundred years of his life, all that boredom came over with relish. Now that I have a mink, why can't I make it through?

Getting married matters.

His dragon horns are always hot, and it is very uncomfortable to go out. He needs mating too much.

Song Yingying felt her conscience and said that she didn't have much friction with Mohai. For more than 100 years, they have lived under the same roof, and they have not had any conflicts. What conflicts will there be in the future? His life was so simple that he could see through it at a glance, and so was her.

"I also need to cultivate feelings!" she said again.

Mohai asked: "How to cultivate?"

"That's right, you are good to me! I am also good to you! We are good to each other! We do our best to pamper each other! Cultivate our relationship to be sweet!" Song Yingying said with a blushing face.

I'm really embarrassed to teach my boyfriend what to do!

It always seemed that she was confessing to him all the time! Obviously he likes her too, they are in love with each other!

When Mohai heard this, he said, "Then we can get married?"

"Trust each other! Be very close! You can't live without me, and I can't live without you. I just want to be with each other in this life! At this level, we can get married!" When she said this, her expression Extremely serious.

Marriage is a solemn and sacred matter, which cannot be neglected and perfunctory in the slightest.

Mohai thought for a while and said, "Then you can get married. This seat trusts you. I can't live without you. I just want to be with you. Everything fits."