9

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Deliver Candy To Men IDCTMW » Chapter 124:
I Deliver Candy To Men Chapter 124:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
She was abandoned?

Song Yingying was very reluctant to think like this. But Yin Zhuo didn't come back after leaving for a long time, so she had to think so.

Unless he encountered an enemy, was severely injured, and could not come back.

He left her alone, or he was attacked by his enemies while picking flowers for her, and he was seriously injured and could not come back.

Which is more likely?

Song Yingying walked to the inn alone, thinking about which is the real reason?

She didn't want to think about it, she was actually abandoned.

Did she do nothing? Shouldn't he just apologize? He would rather leave her behind? He has been raising her with food and drink these days, and he just lost it, doesn't he feel bad?

After returning to the inn, she ordered a dinner, and after eating, she lay in bed thinking, until she fell asleep in a daze.

After Yin Zhuo lifted his breath and flew away, he felt a burst of joy in his heart.

Let her be spoiled! Let her know what to do! Let her be out of order! He doesn't want her anymore!

However, after a long time, he suddenly felt a little discomfort again. Without her chattering and calling him "sister", he felt a little quiet around him.

In the past, he brought his disciples by his side, because they all feared him, and he was never like Song Yingying, no big or small, and he didn't feel anything after he left. But Song Yingying is different. She has such a strong sense of existence that after separation, he soon felt unwell.

There are some unbearable misses.

Miss her lively little face, clear voice, and her self-contained fallacy. Of course she hates her very much, but for a little girl as different as her, he may have a hard time finding another one.

Yin Zhuo hesitated.

But he also thought that even if he wanted to go back, he couldn't go back right away. He wanted to scare her and let her know her superiority and inferiority. Don't be so unruly in the future, and even ask him to apologize? Simply daring!

Thinking of this, he felt a lot more comfortable.

That night, he found another inn to stay in. While resting, he noticed a couple living in the next room, looking very loving. He sneered in his heart, how can there be a truly loving couple in this world? What can't stand the temptation is not true love! It's all fake!

But he wasn't in the mood today, so he didn't come forward to disturb him.

Song Yingying's words could not help but emerge in her mind: "Have you ever thought about making all the men in the world afraid of you?"

She's always been a little crazy. This time, I don't know what to remember?

Yin Zhuo thought about it, there are many people who hate the Heartless Palace, but very few people are afraid of the Heartless Palace. Hate or fear, which is more fun? After thinking about it, why didn't he let men hate the Palace of Heartless Love and fear the Palace of Heartless Love? Hate and fear, why not?

What can I do to make men hate and fear the Palace of Heartless Love?

He thought about it for a long time, one idea after another flashed in his mind, but there was always some hesitation. What is Song Yingying's idea? He really should have asked her before leaving.