22 end

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Deliver Candy To Men IDCTMW » Chapter 85: Innocent Demon King Male Match 22
I Deliver Candy To Men Chapter 85: Innocent Demon King Male Match 22
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Fifty years later.

"Diaodiao, marry me!" Lord Demon King, holding flowers in his hand, knelt down on one knee and proposed to Song Yingying.

Behind him, is a huge rainbow. The curved one hangs firmly in the sky, occupying a full half of the sky, so it is shocking to see!

Song Yingying just got up, and she was shocked when she saw this as soon as she went out.

She looked at the flowers in the hands of the magic sea, which were only spiritual flowers in the fairy world. He looked at the rainbow bridge hanging in the sky behind him, which is also something that can only be found in the fairy world.

But the surroundings are clearly the scenery of the demon world!

She pinched her thighs hard!

Heartbreaking pain. She is not dreaming.

"You, how are you..." She looked at Mohai hesitantly, a little suspicious that he was worn.

how can that be possible?

Her Demon King is very woodsy and never understands what romance is. How could he hold flowers and propose to her?

And also moved the rainbow from the fairyland!

Mo Hai raised his head, looked at her with a smile and said, "I went to the fairyland. I wanted to find some elixir to cure your stupid disease."

Hearing this, Song Yingying's face darkened. Very good, it is her big fool, the identification is correct.

I heard him say again: "I happened to meet acquaintances, the male and female cultivators I met last time, and the two you almost ran away with. They told me that you are not stupid, just a little shy. They also told me , how can you let go of your restraint and promise to marry me."

Having said that, he restrained his smile and showed a sincere and sincere expression: "Diao Diao, I swear, I will only like you in this life, only be good to you, and be good to you all my life, whatever you say is what you say, and I will always be there for you. Don't make you angry."

So stupid.

So romantic.

Song Yingying covered her mouth and resisted the urge to cry.

She has been proposed!

The big fool proposed to her!

Although he proposed to her because he wanted to mate. However, this was originally a reaction from the depths of love! Song Yingying herself sometimes thinks wildly, let alone him?

She looked at his black eyes, which had become extra gentle because of his affection, and looked at his more handsome features day by day, and she couldn't help but love her.

"I promise you." She sniffed and took the flowers from his hand, "I'll marry you!"

She had long wanted to marry him. Fifty years have passed, and half a lifetime has passed since I was replaced by a human being. She didn't want to delay any longer, but she just didn't find the right opportunity to speak.

Well now, he offered it up.

Mohai smiled and stood up: "Those two humans didn't lie to me."

Pointing to the rainbow in the sky again: "It looks good, right?"

Song Yingying nodded, choked up because of her moved voice: "It's beautiful!"

"It's a pity that you can't hold the spiritual energy of the fairyland," Mohai said with a pity, "or I'll take you to the fairyland to see it."