13

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Deliver Candy To Men IDCTMW » Chapter 45: Male in a wheelchair 13
I Deliver Candy To Men Chapter 45: Male in a wheelchair 13
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Incredible!

Song Yingying thought about what happened just now, but she couldn't believe it!

Situ Jun actually made fun of people?

Wasn't he like this before?

She was dumbfounded, seeing Situ Jun smiling, and even a thought came to her mind, wanting to reach out and squeeze her puffy face.

This thought only came to mind, once the fingertips rubbed her face, she felt a little delicate, and then crawled back to her fingertips.

He twisted involuntarily, and a tingling feeling came up in his heart for no reason. Like being crawled by ants, gently and crisply.

He suppressed the strange and unfamiliar feeling, looked at Song Yingying and said, "You haven't read books, so it's not unusual for you to be stupid. From tomorrow, I'll teach you to read."

It was his impromptu whim. But not entirely temporary.

Some time ago, Song Yingying was very lazy, she didn't wait in front of him, he didn't speak well because of his face. But after the defense, he found that he didn't want Song Yingying out of his sight.

Not even a moment.

She is a wonderful person. As long as she is there, everything seems to become interesting and interesting, and all the boring things become interesting when she points and talks about them.

With her by his side, he felt that everything became easier. He easily forgets that he is a **** and has the energy to experience life and even discover the joys in life.

Therefore, he wanted to keep her by his side, and wanted to keep her in his sight all the time. But he couldn't speak directly, because he once said that he was tired of her noise, and he couldn't slap himself in the face. He made a small game and asked her to come and serve him on the grounds of "teaching her to read".

In fact, she doesn't need to serve anything, as long as she is by his side, he feels better.

Situ Jun achieved his goal and was satisfied, but Song Yingying was not like that.

She is so angry right now!

call her stupid? Does it make sense to tease people? Besides, she is not illiterate, she has received a systematic and comprehensive nine-year compulsory education and graduated with honors!

She was admitted to the best high school in the city! the best!

"Humph!" Song Yingying put her hands on her hips and snorted at him.

She is not very accustomed to the ancient system of superiority and inferiority. Now that she has been bullied, she just wants to vent her anger.

"You beg me!" She crossed her waist and stared at Situ Jun, looking fierce and pretty, "If you beg me, I'll study with you!"

Situ Jun was stunned.

How rare is the opportunity to read and literate? He was a dignified little prince, taught her to read in person, and asked her?

"You want me to beg you?" he said lightly, tapping his fingers lightly on the armrest, "Can you be a 'beg' from me?"

Song Yingying hummed: "I didn't want to study with you! You wanted me to study with you!"

Originally, he said it nicely, and she agreed. But he made fun of her and said she was stupid, which made Song Yingying unhappy.

Situ Jun was silent for a moment.