8

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Deliver Candy To Men IDCTMW » Chapter 40: 40
I Deliver Candy To Men Chapter 40: 40
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Song Yingying pushed Situ Jun around in the yard for half an hour.

After walking to Situ Jun, his full stomach gradually flattened, and he was no longer uncomfortable, and even felt a little comfortable being blown by the night wind.

Except that she kept talking, chatting, and lively, which gave him a headache: "Can you shut up?"

"I'm kind enough to talk to you, but you think I'm noisy?" Song Yingying said displeased, "Do you know it's hard to find a topic? I have to rack my brains to keep chatting like this, do you know that? ?"

When Situ Jun heard this, he couldn't help but feel a little happy: "Is that wrong to you?"

"Very wronged!" Song Yingying nodded.

Situ Jun's face was light: "Then why don't you just shut up?"

"I think so too! But I want to make you happy!"

In the long run, she has to take good care of him in exchange for points. In the near future, if she doesn't take good care of him, the glamorous Mrs. Hou will kill her.

Be good, she has suffered the most since she was a child. Before she was three years old, she was spanked by her mother on her knees. She could cry loudly. I heard from her mother that she cried a lot at that time. , almost lifted the ceiling.

Cane? Just thinking about it makes me shiver!

However, her natural tone, listening to Situ Jun's heart, was somewhat different. The maids who served him in the past would also carefully please him and make him happy. But it's not as straightforward and candid as she said.

"The art of flattering is good." He said lightly, "But I didn't reward you."

His willingness to endure her to serve by his side is the greatest kindness to her.

"When you smile, you are paying me back!" Song Yingying tilted her head and looked at him, smiling brightly.

She was born well, with pink face and peach cheeks, and her smiling appearance made people feel comfortable when they saw her. Situ Jun couldn't resist being attacked by her with a smile, and he was a little speechless for a while.

After a while, he recovered his voice and said indifferently: "You are a maid, remember your identity, and mention the word 'repay', be careful!"

In fact, this slip of the tongue does not cause her to be punished too much, and the rules of the Hou Mansion are not that big. But she is so bold, and nothing else can scare her, so Situ Jun can't help but threaten her with his life, trying to make her calm down.

Although, probably, it is not possible to threaten her with a small life. Situ Jun sighed in his heart and said, "Push me back."

Song Yingying also felt that she had almost slipped away, so she pushed him back.

the next day.

Situ Jun woke up again in a dim light.

He was a little unhappy, because he was awakened by the light when he hadn't slept enough.

He could not help frowning when he vaguely heard a rustling sound outside, and asked, "Who is outside?"

"Little Marquis, it's me."

With a lively and cheerful tone, it was the maid who gave her a headache.

Situ Jun was unhappy: "What are you doing?"