16

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Deliver Candy To Men IDCTMW » Chapter 131: Male haters 16
I Deliver Candy To Men Chapter 131: Male haters 16
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Song Yingying had never kissed anyone before. Really posted it, but I don't know what to do.

In theory, she knows deep kisses and the like, but in practice, she doesn't!

And, so shy!

So, she put her arms around Yin Zhuo's neck and tried to stand on tiptoe, just rubbing his lips lightly.

The breath blends, and the lips are attached to each other.

Song Yingying felt like a deer was hitting her heart, plopping, plopping, and the hit made her go soft and dizzy. Before I knew it, I pushed harder.

Yin Zhuo was attached to her at the moment, and his mind was also pounding.

At first, he only wanted to make her like him, and he was deeply in love with him, and he was so determined that he had to be a little closer to her, so he didn't dodge.

He was originally against it in his heart, but when her soft lips came up, he didn't know why, and he remembered the scene in his dream where he hugged her and played a hooligan.

No matter what, the innocence is gone anyway, he thought about it, hugged her waist tightly, and kissed her deeply.

Song Yingying's teeth were pried open by him. Feeling his reckless and domineering demands, her heart beat even more fiercely. The deer seemed to be chased by a pack of lions. Hold his neck tightly.

After an unknown amount of time, Song Yingying felt thirsty and pushed him.

Feeling her refusal, Yin Zhuo suddenly woke up and let her go subconsciously. After that, he only felt that his hands were empty, and the soft touch left him, which made him feel very uncomfortable, so he couldn't help reaching out and embraced her again.

He held it softly in his hand again, and his heart was full of satisfaction. Then, he felt that he was wrong.

Being forced to kiss her, making small sacrifices for the final victory, and actively coveting her are completely different things.

He felt something in his heart, and it was difficult for him to accept it for a while. He pursed his lips and said nothing.

Song Yingying didn't notice his strangeness, she was still dizzy at the moment, thinking of the very emotional kiss just now, her heart was still thumping. Suddenly blushing, he jumped up again, wrapped his hands around his neck, and pressed his face to his chest: "I like you."

Shy and happy, his face was rubbing against his chest.

She has been trying with him. There is always less time to feel it, and more time to not feel it. But today, she can be sure that she is in love with him.

When she has someone she likes, and the person she likes also likes herself, she feels very happy! Very happy!

Especially, this is still her task. While she is in love, she has completed her task by the way! so happy!

She hugged him and couldn't help screaming, "You are so nice! I like you so much!"

Before, she thought this task was difficult, and she wasn't sure if it could be done. Although she had a plan, she didn't have a very clear plan. She had the idea of ​​taking one step at a time. Now, it's actually done! How can you be unhappy?

Yin Zhuo felt her joy from the bottom of her heart, but only felt a strange emotion fermented in her chest, a little sour, a little swollen, and she couldn't tell whether she was happy or sad.