25

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Deliver Candy To Men IDCTMW » Chapter 57: Male in a wheelchair 25
I Deliver Candy To Men Chapter 57: Male in a wheelchair 25
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
It's time for Song Yingying to hand in her homework again.

After handing in her homework, Song Yingying waited a little nervously. This time Situ Jun's topic is a bit difficult, she doesn't understand it very well, and there are two meanings that may be wrong.

If you make a mistake, you will be punished again. Thinking about being beaten in the past, the pain is second, mainly the sense of shame, which makes people uncomfortable.

Situ Jun checked her homework word by word.

When he checked, he was always stricter than ever, and he never let go of any mistakes. He didn't relax a bit to her just because she was the object of his pursuit.

After a while, he finished the inspection, lifted the pen expressionlessly, and circled two places on it.

"It's wrong here." He said in a deep voice, motioning her to look over, and then explaining it carefully.

After Song Yingying heard it, she also knew she was wrong. If you are wrong, you will be beaten. She pursed her lips, turned her head away, and stretched out her hand.

Situ Jun picked up the ruler from the table, but said, "You didn't study well, it's because my gentleman failed to pass. You shouldn't be punished."

After he finished speaking, he held the ring ruler in his right hand and took two notes in his left hand.

When he hit himself, he was not soft at all. Song Yingying heard the sound was wrong, it was much heavier than when he hit her.

She turned her head in astonishment and looked at him puzzled: "Why?"

"I'm looking at you and can't let go." He said a little embarrassedly.

That tender, soft little hand, how could he be willing to fight? Although he wanted to take advantage of her, there was a voice in his heart that stopped him.

Song Yingying's goosebumps rose again. She rubbed her arms and her back again. She didn't know if she was a little more embarrassed or what. She said fiercely, "You know now? Then you hit me before?"

"I was wrong." Situ Jun honestly admitted his mistake.

Song Yingying snorted heavily: "If you know a mistake, you must correct it! You said just now that the student is wrong, it's the teacher's fault! I will punish you for all the beatings I received before! No, double it!"

Situ Jun looked at her in astonishment, not expecting such an unexpected reaction from her.

There was a feeling of flattering and slapping the horse's leg. I didn't know whether to be angry or funny for a while, so I nodded: "Okay."

Raise the ruler and lay it down in the palm of your hand.

It was rare for her to ask him, how could he disappoint her?

However, after only one hit, Song Yingying grabbed her wrist: "Forget it."

She looked at his red and swollen palms, and couldn't bear that he really finished the fight. According to his strength, after all the fights, it would take three days for the swelling to subside.

"Don't do this in the future." She frowned, "I hate bitterness."

Situ Jun's heart trembled slightly.

Pursing his lips, he put the ruler back. After thinking about it carefully, he said: "You misunderstood. This is not a bitter trick. When I was studying, if there was the slightest mistake, the teacher would hit me with a ruler, very strict. Therefore, when you are studying, I also ask you to do the same. ."