11-15

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Deliver Candy To Men IDCTMW » Chapter 204:
I Deliver Candy To Men Chapter 204:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
The distance between Qinglian Valley and Zhuoshan is not too far. At the normal speed of flying lions, it can arrive in a month.

But a month later, Yingying and Hua Yu were only halfway there.

This flying lion has been raised as a guardian beast ever since it survived from Hua Yu's hands. All the sects pamper it very much, give it food and drink, don't beat it or scold it, and the younger brothers and sisters will often lick it.

It has never been this far out of the door, and it is very hypocritical, screaming tired every three days and refusing to fly. They have to play everywhere, and let Yingying buy expensive flying lion rations for her to eat.

Yingying was in a hurry to work, and seeing it was so slow, she wanted to put it in the pet bag and rent a flying lion to go on the road.

But Hua Yu's heart softened: "Sister, don't put it in, it has never suffered this kind of hardship."

The pet bag was pitch black, with no light, no sound, no food, and nothing. What spirit beasts hate most is being thrown into a spirit pet bag.

"Sister, is that man so important? In order to see him sooner, elder sister wants to treat Xiao Shi like this?"

Yingying was dumbfounded.

Male pairing is not important to her at all.

But doing the task is important.

"Sister, just get used to it for one more day." Hua Yu said, "Just one day, I will hurry tomorrow."

Flying Lion nodded and stared at her cutely with amber colored glazed eyes.

Yingying had no choice but to stop for a day.

Day by day, day after day. The original one-month journey has dragged on for two months.

Later, Yingying lost her temper.

But Hua Yu was in a hurry, so he squeezed his fist and beat Fei Shi: "You delayed your sister's business! Do you want me to skin you?"

He is a body cultivator. Although he looks white and clean, tall and thin, every cell contains enormous power!

A body of muscles and bones, which are many times harder than copper skin and iron bones. He punched down, and Fei Shi was almost cut in two.

"You didn't say that before—" Before Fei Shi finished speaking, he was stunned by Hua Yu's punch.

When Yingying saw it fell to the ground, it whimpered and looked pitiful, and couldn't bear it: "Okay, okay, Xiaoyu, don't be angry, just one day later."

You can't just beat the flying lion to death for this, right?

Besides, it's not a day or two that the plot line of the male supporting role has shifted, it's not less than ten days and a half months.

Hua Yu just stopped.

Two months later, they finally arrived at Qinglian Valley.

"The two of you are also going to Qinglian Valley?" The monk who was stopped by Yingying to inquire about the direction pointed in one direction, "There, if you are not afraid of death, go there."

Yingying was surprised, not afraid of death? What means?

"What happened?"

The cultivator looked at them and shook his head at Yingying: "You can't do it." He looked at Hua Yu again, "He's almost the same."