6-10

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Deliver Candy To Men IDCTMW » Chapter 199: Little black belly 6
I Deliver Candy To Men Chapter 199: Little black belly 6
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
There are only a few kinds of herbs for Huayu to temper her body.

This time, Fan Zhu still didn't follow, just gave them a protective talisman and told them to go.

There are two kinds of herbs to be picked this time, which are relatively rare and do not grow on the periphery of the mountain, so two people need to go deeper. However, with the amulet given by Fan Zhu, the two were not afraid.

The two of them had good luck. They went deeper into the mountain and found one of them in the crevice of the rock.

"I'm coming." Hua Yu took the jade box and walked towards the herbs.

Yingying waited by the side, alert to the approach of the beast.

Just as he was on guard, he felt a flash of light from the corner of his eye, and the amulet on Hua Yu's body was activated. As the golden light flashed, a few hissing screams sounded, and it turned out that there were thin insects lurking on the leaves of the beautiful spirit grass!

The color of the insect is similar to the blade of grass, and its thin body lies on the blade of grass, making it difficult to detect.

They have fine teeth and hideous faces. As soon as Hua Yu approaches, they will bite at him!

Hua Yu didn't notice these lurking bugs, and was shocked when they were suddenly attacked. At this moment, the amulet given by Fan Zhu worked, and the insects were stabbed by the golden light and all withered.

Yingying approached, looked at the scorched corpse on the ground, patted her chest and said, "It's dangerous!"

Hua Yu said softly, "It's alright, sister stand farther away."

Squat down, dig out the herbs, and put them in the jade box.

The two went to pick other herbs.

A similar situation was encountered when picking a fruit. There are tiny flying insects lurking on the stems of the plants. Then they were repelled by the amulets they carried, and one of them only hit the stone and the ground, and the venom in the body flowed out, eroding black dents.

"The talisman made by foster father is amazing!" Yingying couldn't help sighing.

An unexpected look appeared in Hua Yu's eyes.

He saw that the man didn't have a formal shape every day, he was lazy like he had no bones, and his cultivation was low, and he was only in the foundation-building stage. He didn't expect that the refined talisman was quite powerful.

The two of them collected the herbs without any risk, and then went home.

Fan Zhu personally took care of the herbs, adjusted the proportions, and boiled a bucket of medicinal soup.

"Take off your clothes and sit in." He said to Hua Yu.

Hua Yu looked at Yingying.

"I'm going out!" Yingying immediately retreated outside the house.

Fan Zhe flicked his sleeves and the door closed.

Yingying thought to herself, since her adoptive father could close the door with a flick of his sleeve, why would he always ask them to close the door and window for him?

Could it be that he is so lazy that he refuses to move his sleeves?

Just thinking about it, I heard a muffled groan coming from the door, with an unbearable pain.