4

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Deliver Candy To Men IDCTMW » Chapter 160:
I Deliver Candy To Men Chapter 160:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
The emperor is not an idler after all, he didn't even eat lunch, rowed a boat, and left.

Before leaving, he looked at Song Yingying reluctantly, wanting to hold her little hand reluctantly.

Song Yingying hid away: "Goodbye, Your Majesty."

"Little fairy." The emperor gritted his teeth and left.

Song Yingying made a face at his back.

Little fairy head! The soil is dead! What era is this from? There is such a person!

Seeing that she was jumping around, Lin Yu swept away the sullen appearance just now, and was quite curious: "You don't like the emperor at all?"

Before, he also thought that she was angry with the emperor, because the emperor forced her, and the anger made her temper. But after the test last night and her performance today, Lin Yu felt that it was not like that.

She doesn't seem to like the emperor at all.

"Humph." Song Yingying turned her head and left.

Lin Yu raised his eyebrows.

In a blink of an eye, the day passed, and the night came again.

Song Yingying refused to sleep in the same bed with Lin Yu. Although he probably wouldn't do anything to her, Song Yingying felt that she would rather sleep on the floor than share a bed with him.

What's more, she doesn't need to lay the floor, there is a soft couch in the house.

Seeing that she rolled up the quilt, Lin Yu walked to the soft couch, her brows and eyes were steady, and she was not surprised at all, as if she had expected it. While undressing, he asked, "Why don't you run?"

"What?" Song Yingying put the quilt on the couch and turned her head in confusion.

Seeing Lin Yu put the removed coat on the hanger, sit by the bed and take off his boots, he said calmly, "You don't like the emperor. You don't like me either. Why don't you run?"

It's astonishing!

Song Yingying froze all of a sudden!

I saw him walking over with soft shoes on, stopped very close to her, leaned over, looked her in the eyes and said, "You are strong in martial arts and experienced in rivers and lakes. If you want to run, the Marquis of Jing'an will be trapped. Not staying with you. Why don't you run?"

Song Yingying's heart was beating thumping, and she insisted: "Who said I don't like the emperor?"

Lin Yu smiled softly: "You refuse to enter the palace with him, and you refuse to get close to him. Is this what you like?"

Song Yingying blushed and said again, "Then maybe I like you?"

Lin Yu lowered her head and looked at the soft couch under her: "You like it so much that you don't want to share the bed with me?"

Song Yingying was speechless now. She actually likes Lin Yu a little bit, although it is only a little bit, but it does exist.

She leaned back and avoided his approach: "Because you snorted! You are not honest in your sleep! Disturb my sleep!"

"Oh." Lin Yu straightened up and looked at her condescendingly, "So you didn't sleep well last night."

Song Yingying's face became hot.

In fact, she slept soundly. But he couldn't admit that he was beaten to death, so he said, "Yes! It's not fragrant at all! You've been noisy to death!"

Lin Yu impatiently followed her around again, sneered, lifted her up, stared into her eyes, and asked without blinking: "You stay in Jing'an Hou's Mansion, lurking beside me, what is there? For what purpose?"