9

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Deliver Candy To Men IDCTMW » Chapter 41: Male in a wheelchair 9
I Deliver Candy To Men Chapter 41: Male in a wheelchair 9
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Song Yingying was promoted.

Officially appointed by Mrs. Hou as Situ Jun's steward's maid.

However, Mrs. Hou only asked her servant girl to serve Situ Jun, but she had another servant girl to take care of everything in the yard. For example, Situ Jun's daily life is taken care of by Qing Lan.

Qinglan was the second-class maid in Mrs. Hou's yard. On the day Song Yingying was promoted, she was transferred to Situ Jun's yard and was promoted to first-class maid, in charge of affairs around Situ Jun.

To be precise, Song Yingying, a servant girl in charge, has a false name but no real power.

However, Song Yingying was not angry either. What's so bad about getting money and not working? She didn't know much about the rules in Hou's mansion, so she only asked her to coax Situ Jun, and she felt more at ease.

Thinking about it this way, I also felt that Mrs. Hou was very good at employing people and asked everyone to show their strengths.

Because Situ Jun was unpleasant, and when the painting fan was still there, he always implied something vaguely, so Situ Jun's yard only had people who went out, not those who came in. No matter the maid or the servant, they are all missing. Taking advantage of this opportunity, Mrs. Hou filled him in.

For a time, Situ Jun's yard became full.

Situ Jun didn't care, after all, they were all well-behaved, and no one dared to disturb him.

Only Song Yingying! I can't understand the wink, and I can't understand the rejection!

Relying on the promotion Mrs. Hou personally gave her, she was bold and did whatever she wanted! Pushing him around the house every day, pointing at this to show him, pointing at that and telling him, chattering, it's so annoying!

But Situ Jun's resistance and resistance were useless to her. She insisted on arguing with him, changing tricks to attract his attention.

"Wow, Xiaohou, look, the fish food I just lost was eaten!" Someone shook his shoulders, and it was Song Yingying who asked him to look down at the pool.

Situ Jun looked indifferent.

With her, only by working hard to empty yourself can you not be killed by noise.

However difficult. If she doesn't get a response from him, she will use various methods to get his attention. Such as reaching out and shaking his eyes, such as slapping him in front of him, such as shaking his shoulders, and sometimes pushing his head!

"You!" His head was pushed, and Situ Jun was so angry that he could not wait to push her into the pond to feed the fish!

But now it was spring, and the water was still cold. If she fell into the pool, she would most likely get sick.

He hated his soft heart at this time. If he could be ruthless, push her down and make her sick, wouldn't his ears be so clean?

"Am I very good?" Song Yingying gave him a push. Seeing that he responded to her, she stopped touching him and said happily, "I just threw the fish food into the mouth of that red koi! It's a coincidence! You say it's a coincidence!"

Situ Jun took a breath and nodded slowly: "Qiao."

Coincidentally she is tall!

With a dark face, he said, "I'm tired and want to go back to rest."