12

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Deliver Candy To Men IDCTMW » Chapter 44:
I Deliver Candy To Men Chapter 44:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Mrs. Hou looked at the maid who was standing respectfully in front of her and asked lightly, "Really? Do you really think so?"

The maid standing in front of her was clearly Qinglan. She was sent to Situ Jun's yard to take care of the affairs in Situ Jun's yard, and to be Mrs. Hou's eyes and ears, carefully observe Situ Jun's life, and report on time.

"In response to Madam's words, the slave servant observed this period of time and confirmed that Liu Ying was distracting the little Marquis by talking non-stop, so that he would not have time to be sad. Therefore, the slave servant thought to invite some drama troupes and storytellers to come to the mansion, for the sake of the young master. It will be even better if Lord Hou relieves his boredom." Qing Lan lowered her head and replied respectfully.

Ambition flashed in his eyes.

After seeing Ning Xinhe yesterday, the little Marquis was obviously so sad, but Song Yingying just babbled, and the little Marquis's mood was soothed. So, what's so difficult? Are the troupes and storytellers inferior to that vulgar maid?

When the troupe and the storyteller coaxed the little Marquis, what qualifications would that vulgar and stupid Song Yingying have to stay by the little Marquis and be the servant girl? Qinglan is very confident, she will definitely be able to squeeze Song Yingying down and become a well-deserved servant girl.

This time, Mrs. Hou reported in front of her, and she offered her own strategy.

Madam Hou thought for a while, then nodded: "Okay."

A few days later, a famous opera troupe and storyteller in Beijing was invited to the Hou residence, and Mrs. Hou asked someone to invite Situ Jun to listen.

Situ Jun respected his mother very much, so he went to listen.

However, Yiyi Ya Ya's opera could not attract his attention. He sat under the stage, his eyes looked at the stage, but his mind was in a daze.

Yes, in a daze.

He didn't think about anything, his mind was emptying by itself. After being appeased by Song Yingying yesterday, he became like this. It seems that something has collapsed in my heart and is being re-established.

There was nothing he could do during this rebuilding process. He didn't want to do anything either, he just wanted to wait quietly, waiting for the moment it was built.

After it was built, he was a brand new him.

He didn't understand why he felt this way, but he was sure it must be.

Mrs. Hou is very concerned about her son. After she invited the troupe and storyteller, she didn't just ignore everything, but sent people to pay attention to him, and she herself observed him from time to time. Then she found that her son was very absent-minded.

She called Situ Jun to her side and asked him, "Jun'er, what's going on recently? I looked at you absent-mindedly, did you encounter trouble?"

Situ Jun shook his head: "Nothing, mother."

Madam Hou asked again, "Do you like the troupe and storyteller I hired for you?"

Situ Jun still shook his head: "I don't like it very much."

He hadn't liked this much before. Now not only do I not like it, but I am not in the mood.

Mrs. Hou scrutinized him carefully and found that he was really not interested, instead of saying no when she rejected Song Yingying, but it was just angry words.