5

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Deliver Candy To Men IDCTMW » Chapter 161: The villain who doesn't love the heroine 5
I Deliver Candy To Men Chapter 161: The villain who doesn't love the heroine 5
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Lin Yu had already changed into a suit, her hair was neatly tied up, and the embarrassment when she came back from the rain was nowhere to be seen. He was behind the desk and wrote something with a screeching pen.

Hearing the door being pushed open, he raised his head and his sharp eyes shot straight at him. When she saw that it was Song Yingying, her eyes stopped for a moment on the tray she was holding, and she calmed down a little: "Let's put it down." Then she buried her head and started writing.

Song Yingying put the tray aside gently, found a chair by herself, and sat down. Holding his chin, he quietly observed him.

The thoughtful, elusive villain. She had to observe and observe him, pondering over him, before she knew how to strategize.

After a while, Lin Yu raised her head, seeing that she hadn't left, she didn't say much, she lowered her head and got busy again.

Song Yingying didn't dare to disturb him, she just let the servants reheat the meal every once in a while.

Finally, Lin Yu was done, and the food was hot several times.

"Are you busy?" Song Yingying stood up and said earnestly, "Have you eaten?"

Lin Yu rubbed her neck and walked out from behind the case: "Are you okay?"

If it's okay, stay in his study for so long without going to sleep? Lin Yu raised his eyes and glanced outside the house, the sky was dark, and it had obviously been night for a long time. This lazy pig, who has not slept until now, must have something to do.

"No." Song Yingying said, "I'm afraid you'll forget to eat when you're busy, so I'll watch you eat."

She wrapped herself around her belt and pretended to be shy and said, "It's your wife after all!"

Lin Yu couldn't resist and was choked. He looked at her twice, not in the mood to take care of her, and walked over to eat.

He was so hungry that he was not in the mood to savor the food, so he devoured it when he picked up his chopsticks.

Song Yingying persuaded: "Eat slowly, eating too fast is not good for your health."

He raised his head, his eyes were fierce and cold, like a big dog protecting food. Song Yingying was a little afraid of him at first, but when he glared at him, she moved her **** back cowardly, and said to please, "You've worked so hard, you've been busy so late."

Lin Yu probably also felt that he was too fierce, lowered his eyes and continued to eat. It was a little slower than before, and I still had time to answer her words: "The people live a hard life, and for the sake of officials, they always have to do something."

Song Yingying looked at him in surprise, not expecting him to say such a thing.

She actually didn't know what he was doing. Moreover, in her consistent concept, the villain is doing bad things. Now listening to him say that, she couldn't help but reflect on herself.

You can't say he's a bad guy just because he's in the opposite position to the male protagonist.

"You're so nice." She gave him two thumbs up sincerely, "You're a super good and super good official."

Lin Yu glanced at her, said nothing, and continued to eat.

Probably he was done with his work at the moment, and he was full and full of food and drink, and his whole person showed a little relief.