11

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Deliver Candy To Men IDCTMW » Chapter 43: Male in a wheelchair 11
I Deliver Candy To Men Chapter 43: Male in a wheelchair 11
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Haven't seen each other in two lifetimes?

Yes, Situ Jun thought in a trance, after his legs were disabled, he fell into the abyss, and was pulled back to the world by a pair of gentle hands, isn't it just two lifetimes apart?

"A Jun." Ning Xinhe called him with a complicated expression.

Looking at the boy in the wheelchair, Ning Xinhe's mood was very complicated. After that incident, she hadn't come to see him. He rushed to rescue her so worriedly, and was crippled by her, she should have come to visit him.

But the jealous man at home wouldn't allow it. Once she mentioned it, he would carry her and throw her on the bed, making her unable to get out of the bed. No way, she had to send someone to give a gift.

Today was because of a quarrel with that man. He was not in the house, so she was able to come out and see him.

"I should have come to visit you earlier." Ning Xinhe said guiltily, "You don't blame me, do you?"

Situ Jun looked at her without blinking and shook his head slowly.

He never blamed her.

Seeing him shaking his head, Ning Xinhe felt even more guilty, and she said earnestly, "I know there is a genius doctor who is superb in his first-hand medical skills. He once cured high-level paraplegic patients. Probably, people who can't move below the neck are treated by him. Alright. Ajun, wait for me, I will definitely find the genius doctor and ask him to treat your leg."

Situ Jun looked at her concerned and guilty expression, and his heart was in a trance. Hearing her talk about the miracle doctor, he didn't feel shocked or happy.

After a while, he finally recovered from this dazed feeling, and raised the corner of his mouth slightly: "It's okay. It's good to find it, but it doesn't matter if you can't find it."

He used to be very depressed about his disability, and passed in a daze for a long time. But now that he has come out, the abyss has been left far behind him, and he will never step into it again.

Although it is still sad, he has begun to accept that he will probably spend the rest of his life in a wheelchair.

"Everyone has their own fate. Probably, I have this fate in my life. If I can find the genius doctor, it will be good. If I can't find it, don't feel sorry for me." He said.

Ning Xinhe looked at his calm and open-minded appearance, and felt very guilty and moved: "Ajun, you are not depressed, I am so proud of you, you are really the strongest and bravest person I have ever met!"

The smile on Situ Jun's face narrowed slightly.

She thought that when today came, she would see him depressed?

Yes, she did not see him wrong, he had indeed been depressed once. So depressed, so stunned.

"I thought I would see a depressed and depressed you today." Seeing his calm expression, Ning Xinhe couldn't help but relax and dared to joke with him, "I thought a lot of encouraging words for you. It's best if you don't feel depressed, I saved a lot of words!"

The smile on Situ Jun's face faded.

Ning Xinhe's attitude made him a little uncomfortable. Maybe it was because everyone was careful about him once, and his mother, father, and servants in the house all treated him carefully. Therefore, seeing Ning Xinhe as well, he couldn't help being a little disappointed.