The handsome fat male match (1)

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Deliver Candy To Men IDCTMW » Chapter 86: The handsome fat man with 1
I Deliver Candy To Men Chapter 86: The handsome fat man with 1
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
In the evening, half past eleven.

"Yingying, it's time to sleep!" A woman's reminder sounded from outside the door of the room.

Song Yingying replied without raising her head, "I see, Mom!"

Frowning, he worked hard.

Finally, at about twelve o'clock, she finished writing all the exam papers. Not a single question was missed, not even the last advanced question from the physics teacher.

After writing, she put down the pen, picked up the paper and checked it. There was no problem. She put it together with the math paper she just wrote and stuffed it into her schoolbag. I collected the drafting papers, piled them up in a pile, and put them away.

Song Yingying felt very tired after turning off the lights and lying on the bed. The brain is like a rubber band that has been stretched over and over again, losing its ability to bounce back, tired and relaxed. She cheered herself up and did eye exercises.

Talk to the system: "The task object will appear tomorrow?"

"Yes, baby."

"Can I do this task well?" She hesitated. "It will take me a lot of energy to learn the course well. I'm afraid I won't have enough energy to do this task well."

Half a year ago, she entered this mission world and became a high school student. Her mission this time is to accompany the male supporting actor and become his loyal and reliable companion. Because the male supporting role will choose science in the future, Song Yingying will also choose science if she wants to accompany him.

But she is not very good at science. In her own opinion, if she wants to choose, she must choose liberal arts. But to do the task, you have to choose science. She was very insecure about it.

"You can do it, baby!" The system comforted gently, "This mission has made the task less difficult for you, you just need to accompany the male supporting character, it's not difficult at all, we don't ask for full marks this time, Just pass."

Song Yingying felt that the system was really considerate.

But not reconciled to only get a passing score. She was taught from a young age that if she wants to do something, she must do it well. Whether it is choosing a science subject that she is not good at or doing this task, she hopes to do her best.

After the eye exercises, she buried her face in the pillow: "I will work hard!"

The next day, Song Yingying woke up refreshed.

When eating breakfast, Song Ma looked at her with a sleepy look and smiled: "It's a child, and your energy is good. I think you didn't sleep until twelve o'clock yesterday, right? You're so energetic when you wake up in the morning."

"The papers are so difficult." She was talking to her mother while eating. "I'm a bit stupid, so I have to spend more time."

Song Ma laughed: "Yes, yes, little stupid bird, keep working hard and try to fly first."

After breakfast, Song Yingying went to school with her schoolbag on her back.

Today is the first day after the placement of arts and sciences, and she is going to a new classroom for class.

Today, I will meet the male partner who came back from school.

This time the mission world is like this.