8

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Deliver Candy To Men IDCTMW » Chapter 71: Pure love devil male match 8
I Deliver Candy To Men Chapter 71: Pure love devil male match 8
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Just when Song Yingying was thinking wildly, she walked out of the magic sea and turned back: "Keep up."

Song Yingying got up immediately and ran towards him. Bouncing up skillfully, he climbed up on his shoulders and wrapped around his neck.

She secretly looked at his profile, and only felt that the lines were tough and the facial features were deep, it was really good-looking!

Thinking of the ambiguous words he said just now, his heart was like a deer, a little shy, a little secretly happy, and his face was a little hot.

Mohai stopped, frowning slightly: "You are a little hot today." After speaking, he pulled her down and threw her to the ground.

"Follow yourself."

Step forward.

Song Yingying: "..." Damn! If you think about it, she is a pig!

Playgrounds are getting more and more famous.

For thousands of years, demons have lived by fighting. Now that there is such a fun thing to do, no one cares about fighting, and everyone comes to play. One pass ten, ten pass one hundred, more and more demons come here.

Song Yingying said that if she is caught fighting, she will be thrown out and never set foot on the playground again. Therefore, most demons obey.

But there are so many demons, it is inevitable that there will be unruly ones.

On this day, two big demons fought in the playground. The reason was that one demon wanted to play the pirate ship, and the other wanted to jump in line because of his height and might. The demon refused, and the two parties quarreled.

Demons are irrational. If they are unhappy, they will fight. Even the Demon King's orders have been forgotten.

On Tianji Peak, Song Yingying was furious when she saw the movement in the playground! In addition to anger, but also very distressed!

This is what many demons spent countless efforts to polish and build! Just spoiled these two idiots!

The Demon Sea also saw it, and his expression was slightly sullen.

He took Song Yingying off her neck and locked it in the cage, turning it into a black dragon and flying towards the playground.

Song Yingying: "...Why are you shutting me down again?!"

Is there something wrong with this man? Pick her off as soon as she goes to a fight and put her in a cage!

The sea of ​​magic has flown away. In a blink of an eye, he flew into the playground. He took a big mouth and let out a majestic dragon roar. From far away, Song Yingying felt that her ears were aching from the shock and her body was about to shatter.

Immediately, the Demon Sea flicked its tail and swept the two big demons into the sky, and then swallowed the two big demons with one mouthful. It was far away, but Song Yingying still saw the broken arm and broken leg of the big demon slipping from between his sharp teeth.

Song Yingying was stunned for a while, and sat down in the cage.

The magic sea ate two big demons, then circled over the playground, and let out a long dragon roar before flying back.

As soon as he landed, he returned to his human form. His face was ugly, and there was blood on the corners of his mouth.

He frowned and spit out a few mouthfuls: "It's really unpalatable."