26-27 end

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Deliver Candy To Men IDCTMW » Chapter 219: Little black belly 26
I Deliver Candy To Men Chapter 219: Little black belly 26
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Yingying did not agree to hand Hua Yu to the Samsara Tower.

She disapproved of handing over any of her fellow disciples to the Tower of Samsara.

That would be so undignified. What is the difference between selling a child for glory? Yingying didn't understand, how could Fan Zhu do such a thing? A person who loves face like him.

But she didn't say it. In private, she will talk to Fan Zhi again. He has an excellent face, and just now praised her in front of the owner of the Reincarnation Tower. If she questioned him or refuted him at this time, it would undoubtedly make him unhappy.

Therefore, Hua Yu walked up to her with a look of anger and asked her, "You don't care about me?" She said, "I dare not violate the master's order."

Unexpectedly, he didn't hear what she meant, and said such childish words angrily.

Did he really think that she was someone who didn't care about her class? Would she approve of such a thing?

What about the tacit understanding that has been cultivated over the past ten years? Their previous tacit understanding? He "amnesia" and even forgot their tacit understanding.

Immediately, Yingying laughed at herself, no, he didn't have amnesia, he just said "before".

Yingying didn't talk to him about it, she just said lightly, "Calm down."

Her calmness and indifference are like adding fuel to the fire, making Hua Yu's anger even more turbulent!

He was not surprised that Fan Zhu treated him like this, anyway, over the years, Fan Zhu had often rectified him both overtly and secretly.

He was angry at Yingying's attitude! She doesn't care about him!

If he is taken away, what will happen to her, can't she guess? He frowned once before, and she had to ask for a long time to make sure that he was really okay before letting him go. Now he is about to be taken away, peeled and cramped, but she said that he would not dare to disobey his orders!

She doesn't love him anymore! I don't like him anymore! Really when "he" is dead!

no! "He" is not dead!

"You really don't care about me?" He approached her again, less than half an arm's distance away from her, lowered his head, his eyes were gloomy, and thunder was rolling in the dark, violent and terrifying.

Yingying looked up and saw Fan Zhan's ugly face and the eyes of the owner of the reincarnation tower watching a good show. She retracted her gaze and looked at Hua Yu: "No, yes, people, no, no, you!" She emphasized, "You calm down. some!"

When speaking, she even reached out to grab his arm and squeezed it hard.

Hua Yu did not receive her hint. Mistaking her for fear of his escape, she trapped him.

Shocked, angry, and painful!

Suddenly he grabbed her shoulder, lifted his breath and walked out!

"Flower Rain!" It was just a blink of an eye when she rushed out of the house. When Yingying realized it, she had already been carried by him and flew into the air. She was so angry that she fought with him, "Let me go!"

Hua Yu didn't speak, her face was ugly, she kept approaching her, and she made up her mind to capture her.

Below, the other disciples of Baixiu Sect saw it, and their faces showed surprise: "Why did the senior sister fight with the second senior brother?"