13

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Deliver Candy To Men IDCTMW » Chapter 169: The villain who doesn't love the heroine 13
I Deliver Candy To Men Chapter 169: The villain who doesn't love the heroine 13
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Yingying was hugged by Lin Yu on her lap and had lunch.

He seemed to have become a clingy spirit, and it was not enough to hold her for lunch, but he held her again and asked her to feed him tea.

"I'm not your maid." She raised her chin and refused him too much.

Lin Yu said: "This is called interest, not to call you."

"Then you feed me." Yingying turned her head back and looked at him.

Lin Yu raised his eyebrows: "Okay."

He took a glass of water, put it to his mouth, and took a sip.

"I asked you to feed me, why did you drink it yourself?" Yingying glared at him.

Lin Yu glanced at her, put down the cup, and kissed her.

Yingying opened her eyes wide and finally understood what trick he was going to play, she struggled to go down: "Don't feed me!"

shameless!

Big devil!

So many tricks!

Lin Yu didn't want to let go of her, but she struggled so much that he almost choked on his chest with one arm. I had to swallow it myself, frowned and said, "What's the matter with you?"

"What's the matter?" Song Yingying blushed and glared at him: "I want to ask you what's going on!"

What is he doing? Suddenly turned into a love madman!

It's not even half a day to show your heart, okay?

"You and I are husband and wife. You like me and I like you, what's wrong with that?" he said with a frown.

Song Yingying choked.

Ok. He was right. In his opinion, she was indeed hypocritical.

Angrily, she didn't feel that she was hypocritical, and said, "Although I like you, I haven't gotten to this point." She gestured the width of a knuckle, "There's only so much."

Lin Yu's face suddenly turned cold.

"Still murdering me?" She immediately raised her hips and glared at him.

Lin Yu's face was cold and displeased. Glancing at her, she turned and walked away.

Yingying touched the tip of her nose and chased after her.

"What? Angry?" She caught up with him from behind and tugged at his sleeve.

Lin Yu retracted his sleeves.

Yingying tugged at him again: "are you really angry?"

"You don't like me." He said coldly.

"Why don't you like it? I really like it!" Yingying said.

"If you like it that much, it's not like it." He said lightly, walking quickly.

Yingying laughed and trotted after him: "Then how much do you like me?"

He doesn't answer.

Yingying beat him on the back: "You don't necessarily like you as much as I do! Why are you angry? I'm not angry at all!"

Lin Yu suddenly stopped.

Yingying almost bumped into him, she quickly stopped and looked up at him: "Aren't you convinced? Then tell me, how much do you like me?"