7

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Deliver Candy To Men IDCTMW » Chapter 92:
I Deliver Candy To Men Chapter 92:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Wen Yijia has long known that not everyone likes to suck. He raised his brows and nodded to her: "Well."

Continue to **** up.

Song Yingying didn't like sucking, so she took a big bite when she felt unpleasant. The chocolate crispy crust and the vanilla-flavored ice cream were chewed together, and the cold, soft and crunchy taste instantly made her narrow her eyes with a look of satisfaction.

The two finished eating the ice cream and waited for a while before the bus came.

"Your car is coming, let's go!" Song Yingying waved to Wen Yijia.

Wen Yijia shook his head: "I'll wait for the next one."

"Are you going to send me?" Song Yingying said in surprise, pointing to the sweat on his body, "You are not heat-resistant, go back quickly."

Wen Yijia looked down at the sweaty clothes on her body, a little ashamed.

His upbringing told him not to go ahead of girls. But he was so hot, his clothes were sweaty, and he looked very embarrassed. He looked at her indifferent expression, thought for a while, and said, "Then I'll go first, be careful on your way."

"I see, see you tomorrow." Song Yingying waved at him.

When Wen Yijia's car drove away, Song Yingying's car also came. She got in the car and went home.

The next day, a few punks really came to class.

A group of people with various hair colors, yellow, green, purple, and blue, entered the classroom, causing a sudden silence.

The students looked at it in unison.

"We're here for class." The yellow-haired boy looked around the classroom, pointed to Song Yingying and said, "Sister asked us to come."

The classmates looked at Song Yingying: "Your brother?"

"You're not an only child, are you?"

Song Yingying stood up and said, "They call me my sister because they see me as a good student. In fact, I have no blood relationship with me." She looked at the teacher again, "They are the students I mentioned. Let them sit down?"

She came early in the morning and told the teacher about it. The teacher knew about it and welcomed more students to the class, so she nodded: "Sit down, keep quiet, and don't disturb other students."

"Yes, teacher." Several boys sat down by the window.

A group of mottled hair, crowded among a group of top students, is extraordinarily different.

They basically couldn't understand what the teacher said. They listened hard with blank eyes.

If they can't sleep, my sister will beat them. If they can't speak, my sister will beat them. Listening to lectures, spending money, no matter how you have to listen to a few words.

After the first class, the eyes of several people were dumbfounded. Even Song Yingying walked to the table and just looked at her blankly.

Song Yingying handed out a few handwritten papers to each of them: "I wrote it last night. Your task today is to figure out the papers. I'll check them after school, and I'll take the exam!" She scared them and said, "Those who fail the test will be turned into kites by me!"

When a few people heard the kite turning, they were shocked and came back to their senses: "Yes, yes, we will study it carefully, thank you sister!"

Song Yingying just walked back.