3

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Deliver Candy To Men IDCTMW » Chapter 35: 35 Male supporting role in wheelchair 3
I Deliver Candy To Men Chapter 35: 35 Male supporting role in wheelchair 3
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Yingying was not afraid.

She believed that Situ Jun was not a cruel and tyrannical person.

Half comes from trust in the original; half comes from trust in the system.

After she finished speaking, she looked at him quietly, waiting for his reaction. But seeing him holding the armrest of the wheelchair with both hands, anger surged on his face, and he seemed extremely impatient: "Get out!"

His voice was very cold, full of deep indifference and impatience. It seems that he doesn't care about everything in this world, doesn't care, isn't interested, it's better not to appear in front of his eyes.

Song Yingying thought to herself that he was really not a cruel and tyrannical person. If he was, then she said that "offensive" just now, he should have thrown something at her, or asked other servants to drag her out.

He didn't, he just called her out impatiently.

"Well, I'll go out." Song Yingying nodded, "I'll say a few words to the little prince, and I'll go out after that."

Probably never had a servant speak in such a tone in front of him, and Situ Jun's expression was obviously stunned for a moment. Song Yingying walked in front of him and tilted her head: "I don't know if Xiaohou Ye heard about it. A few days ago, a maid slammed into the wall and committed suicide because she didn't want to take care of you. Yes, that maid is me."

As he spoke, he lifted his forehead, revealing a wound the size of a copper coin.

Situ Jun's pupils shrunk violently, the back of the two hands holding the armrest of the wheelchair bulged, a fierceness appeared on the thin face, the masseter muscles were tensed, and a violent emotion burst out of him. When he came out, there was a deep pain in his eyes.

He hadn't heard of it. No one would be so indifferent to dare to tell him such a thing. So, he didn't know it before.

Hearing Song Yingying's words at this moment, he only felt an incomparable anger, resentment, shame rising in his heart, and a deep sadness. The surging emotions filled his chest, causing his whole body to explode!

He is a waste! The youth who used to be outstanding in identity, status, appearance, talent, and character has now become a waste!

His identity, status, appearance, talent, character, etc. are still there, but when his legs are no longer healthy, everything else he has seems to be meaningless!

The person he loves is married to someone else. The girl who had been promised marriage by her mother also married someone else. Whether it's what he loves or what he doesn't love, they all leave him! All he has is a pair of stump legs!

Those youthful spirits, those galloping horses, rowing boats on lakes, mountain climbing and chanting poems are all gone! Now, even the servants despise him, and in order not to serve in front of him, they would rather commit suicide by hitting the wall!

This is really a heavy blow to him! It simply shattered all his pride and made him embarrassed!

His almost fire-breathing eyes looked at Song Yingying. This maid not only humiliated him in front of others, but even came to humiliate him in front of him! What is she fighting for? He wanted her to know that even if he was disabled, he couldn't tolerate such humiliation by a maid!

However, just as he opened his mouth and was about to say something, he saw Song Yingying lowered her head deeply and said in a deep regretful tone, "I'm sorry!"