2

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Deliver Candy To Men IDCTMW » Chapter 65: Pure love devil male match 2
I Deliver Candy To Men Chapter 65: Pure love devil male match 2
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Song Yingying thought a lot about how to attract Mohai's attention and let him suspend the pace of going out to relax.

Don't be too provocative, or your life will be in danger. It can't be too low-key, otherwise he's not interested and won't land at all.

So Song Yingying came up with this method, presumably whoever sees someone calling her by her own name, will come down to take a look.

As long as he comes down, she will entangle him, it doesn't take too long, as long as she survives the fight between the female partner and the demons, and she can't see the female partner when he passes by again.

She never imagined it! He turned a blind eye!

"I'm clearly tidy?" The mink jumped to a high place and looked down at the five big characters spelled out from the burning wood below.

It can only be attributed to the big devil being too arrogant, and not everyone who calls him will pay attention.

Song Yingying sat on a dark red stone, holding her tail, thinking about what to do next.

In the past few days, she has adapted to her new body and likes the plush touch.

While playing with his own tail, he comforted himself, it doesn't matter, they are the first time they met, as long as the female partner will not ask her to seduce him when she goes to Tianji Peak in the future.

Thinking so, she looked up at the steep Tianji Peak.

The magic sea shuttles between the clouds.

Usually he likes the coolness and excitement of the hurricane scraping across the surface of his body, but today he was a little absent-minded.

Who drew such a mission under his Tianji Peak? Two of the patterns are very beautiful.

Will the flame go out when he goes back? Can he see it again?

Thinking of this, he became even more absent-minded.

Below, a beautiful woman in ragged clothes is fighting with three demons. She fought hard and had wounds all over her body.

Mohai heard some movement, lowered his head absentmindedly, took a look and retracted his gaze. Fights again, commonplace, not surprising.

After flying out for a distance, he was really in no mood, so he turned around and flew back.

Faster than ever!

His magic power was huge, and his huge body flew out far away and flew back, and only ten minutes passed.

The wood that Song Yingying placed below has not been burnt out, and the outline of it can still be seen.

But Mohai still felt different. There are two patterns that seem to have changed, and something is missing. Fortunately, the two patterns he liked have not changed.

He turned into a human form and landed.

Seeing the tall man falling from the sky, Song Yingying's eyes widened in surprise!

I saw that he was more than 1.9 meters tall, wearing a black cloak, and the traces of black magic surrounding him, making him look mysterious and evil. He was born with a high nose and deep eyes, set off by a powerful breath, and his whole person was cool, cold, and handsome.

The corners of his mouth are naturally slightly upturned, a bit like a cat. And the lips are full, and the lips look Q-bomb. Dilutes his intimidating aloofness and makes him look like a two-pointer.