15

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Deliver Candy To Men IDCTMW » Chapter 100:
I Deliver Candy To Men Chapter 100:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Song Yingying was stunned, unable to believe what she heard.

"What did you just say?" She couldn't help but ask, trying to confirm whether it was a hallucination or something.

Wen Yijia did not speak.

He lowered his eyes and looked at her quietly, with seriousness in his eyes.

Song Yingying raised her head and looked at him blankly. After a long while, she suddenly got angry and threw him away: "What are you kidding?"

He couldn't possibly like her. They are usually together, just brushing papers and doing questions, and there is no other intersection. How could he possibly like her?

"If you don't want to go to the same school with me! Why are you making such a joke?" she said angrily.

No matter how serious his eyes were, she didn't believe what he said was true. They are obviously friends, girlfriend is a ghost!

After Wen Yijia was thrown away by her, she pursed her lips, said nothing, raised her feet and walked forward.

Song Yingying was still standing there, very angry.

She thought about her daily life for the past two years.

She has been Wen Yijia's deskmate, covering him and ensuring that he will not be bullied. At the same time, give him supplementary language to help him improve his language performance. He has also been obsessed with studying, and has no distractions in other things. His life is simple and regular.

He couldn't possibly like her.

He didn't like anyone else either. As his deskmate, Song Yingying could see clearly, he never glanced at any girl, including Bai Ling.

He didn't like Bailing like the original plot. Inadvertently let him avoid the heroine, Song Yingying was still very happy. She thought that as long as she didn't **** women from the male protagonist, whoever Wen Yijia liked in the future would basically be able to catch up.

Then, he will definitely be very happy in the future. It doesn't matter if she doesn't go to the same university as him. He didn't need her company to this extent. Good friend, just give me a call if you need anything. If he has a need, a call comes, and she will definitely rush over.

He wouldn't cut off contact with her after graduation, would he?

Thinking like this, Song Yingying felt that it would be fine if she couldn't ask. Whatever college he goes to.

After thinking about it, she came back to her senses and shivered. There was Wen Yijia blocking the wind just now, and she was not blown at all. Now that he is far away, she just feels really cold.

Shrinking his neck, he ran after him: "Wait for me! Come out and play together, why are you walking so fast?"

Wen Yijia stopped and waited for her to run over.

When she saw her running close, she cleverly measured the wind direction, hid beside him, found a position that was completely sheltered from the wind, and then pulled his sleeve: "Let's go, let's go."

He was kind of funny.

Lift your feet and walk slowly forward.

Yu Guang noticed that she kept staring at him, held back for a while, and when she saw that she was not finished, he turned his head and asked, "What's wrong?"

Song Yingying hesitated and asked him, "Wen Yijia, you don't really like me, do you?"

She thought about it, and then confirmed with him. Although she didn't quite believe it, what if what he said was true? If he likes her, she can't get along with him like she used to.