9

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Deliver Candy To Men IDCTMW » Chapter 72:
I Deliver Candy To Men Chapter 72:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Mohai didn't know the meaning of family planning, so he asked Song Yingying, what was it like? Song Yingying explained it to him.

After listening to it, Mohai immediately disagreed: "It goes against the way of heaven! It's not advisable!"

How much should be born, how much should be born. You can give birth to as much as you can. Give birth as much as you want.

This is the way of heaven.

"Is it right to follow the way of heaven?" Song Yingying asked him back, "Why do demons practice? Don't they just want to transcend their fate and live longer? If they conform to the way of heaven, every demon should not practice, and should live to age. Aging, dying!"

Mohai was asked.

After a while, he said: "It is the nature of the demons to have offspring, and it is also the need to reproduce the ethnic group. This instinct is deeply imprinted in the blood and bones of the demons. It is this seat that does not allow them to conceive offspring. , can't do it."

In other words, don't say he disagrees. Even if he agrees, he can't do it.

Song Yingying felt that there was drama. He has begun to consider the feasibility, it can be seen that he is a little moved.

She talked to him one by one: "Why do the demons have so many offspring? Because the survival rate is low! There are fights and killings everywhere, and if there are not so many births, how can we ensure the reproduction of the ethnic group? However, if the environment is safe, no After fighting and killing, is it necessary to have so many children?"

"It's not necessary, right? At this time, you can have fewer and better births, and cultivate them carefully after they are born, so that each offspring will be a big monster on its own!"

In the end, Song Yingying concluded: "If you want a different world of demons, you must make earth-shattering changes. Don't worry, Lord Demon, I will always assist you!"

In order to build a harmonious society, the first thing to get rid of is the stinking problem of monsters fighting and killing. It's not that you can't cultivate, you have to fight and kill, it's clear that you can take shortcuts!

Very inadvisable!

Find something for them to do! Let them learn, entertain, educate future generations, and burn off their energy! We also need to arrange work for them, such as improving the environment, disposing of lava flowing everywhere, disposing of potholes and rocky ground, and building flat roads and fields!

Wait until later, but also think of a way to repair the street lights. It is said that there is a monster that lives in the sea, and its eyes are shining like light bulbs. They can be caught ashore and take turns to work as street lamps every day.

Song Yingying believed that if they found so many things to do, they would be so tired that they would go home and fall asleep, and they would no longer have the strength to fight and kill!

This society will become very harmonious! At that time, you will no longer have to be afraid when you go out!

She had a high-spirited look on her face, her eyes twinkled, and the sea of ​​​​magic trembled, and she always felt that there was a different soul under her small demon body. He couldn't help but murmured, "Are you the treasure given to me by God?"

Just when Song Yingying raised her chest and was about to answer "yes" proudly, he suddenly pursed his lips, stretched out his hand like lightning, and grabbed her neck: "What kind of monster?"